Kareem Hunt, anyone?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Don't sign anybody that costs anything over bare bones...draft..play out dak and be done with it....I've given up onn2024 and looking to setup the team for 2025 at this point...they need to totally churn out the roster
Yup. Intentional or not, Jerry is tearing it down. Only one more big piece needs to go. Maybe another one needs to be traded. We aren't winning in 2024, so let Dak stink it up against good teams as he does, now without less help, focus on defense in the draft, and see what we look like in 2025, armed possibly with a very high pick. It won't even hurt that much. I accepted 2024's fate as soon as Jerry went into the locker room after the Green Bay game.

Toro9

Reaction score
Is he a good goal line back because his ypc has been pretty low recently

stinkface

Reaction score
Yup. Intentional or not, Jerry is tearing it down. Only one more big piece needs to go. Maybe another one needs to be traded. We aren't winning in 2024, so let Dak stink it up against good teams as he does, now without less help, focus on defense in the draft, and see what we look like in 2025, armed possibly with a very high pick. It won't even hurt that much. I accepted 2024's fate as soon as Jerry went into the locker room after the Green Bay game.
I think Dak might be hit pretty hard this year as most likely our line will be worse then it has been. As Dak goes we go. If he gets hurt and is lost for a good bit of the season then we will be in the mix for a high draft pick next year which would be a QB. PS. This assumes we don't sign him to a massive extension with a no trade clause.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He’ll have to be huge, because next season the offensive line looks to be awful.
They may surprise us. I think one of our best running games was the game with Bass and Hoffman starting. 29 carries for 131 yards....of course, it was Washington, but the youth moved guys.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
28 years old and led the Browns with 9 rushing TDs last year.
Or do we just wait to see what’s available in the draft, round 3.
Both...I'd be all in for signing him and drafting a back. I'd like a top back, but no higher than 2nd round.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As dismal as our RB group looks he’s worth a look.