Video: Kavon Frazier Cares II

jday

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I shared with ya'll that my mom was one of the few chosen to receive a gift in honor of being such an awesome mom and person in general. Below is the video Kavon released on his twitter account recently. At the 15 second mark, you'll see me standing next to Kavon with my mom talking to him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I shared with ya'll that my mom was one of the few chosen to receive a gift in honor of being such an awesome mom and person in general. Below is the video Kavon released on his twitter account recently. At the 15 second mark, you'll see me standing next to Kavon with my mom talking to him.

So awesome... I'm proud of your momma! You're complete awesomeness so it stands to reason someone, in your life, was a factor.
You're a good looking guy... I hope you have a tremendous wife/girlfriend.
Knowing you - I'm fairly certain of it.

Damn... Now I miss my momma. She was incredible too.

I want to meet yours! And you... although I wouldn't be quite as excited.
JK

jday

Reaction score
So awesome... I'm proud of your momma! You're complete awesomeness so it stands to reason someone, in your life, was a factor.
You're a good looking guy... I hope you have a tremendous wife/girlfriend.
Knowing you - I'm fairly certain of it.

Damn... Now I miss my momma. She was incredible too.

I want to meet yours! And you... although I wouldn't be quite as excited.
JK
Thanks bro!

My wife is sitting next to my mom in the opening scene...you'll see me with my head chopped off to the right of her, your left.

It was an incredible experience and so much fun watching my mom get treated so well. She had a blast and more fun, I think, bragging to all her friends about what her son did. :muttley:

I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask Kavon, but thought better of it in the end. I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys, as you know, but a bigger fan of my mom, so I wanted to make sure she knew it was her day.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thanks bro!

My wife is sitting next to my mom in the opening scene...you'll see me with my head chopped off to the right of her, your left.

It was an incredible experience and so much fun watching my mom get treated so well. She had a blast and more fun, I think, bragging to all her friends about what her son did. :muttley:

I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask Kavon, but thought better of it in the end. I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys, as you know, but a bigger fan of my mom, so I wanted to make sure she knew it was her day.
Of course she'd brag. You're her son! So incredible. So much love. I adore it!
Your wife is gorgeous. Good man!