Twitter: Kavonte Turpin to practice w/rehab group

blueblood70

Reaction score

no i use this opportunity to let him heal all the way in the next two weeks.... give deuce vaughn a shot to do all the things turpins been doing, want to add a spark to this team this is the way you do it

on a side note i think i'd rather see bell and thomas... i like donovan wilson but i think he needs a week off...

Mcsports

Reaction score
no i use this opportunity to let him heal all the way in the next two weeks.... give deuce vaughn a shot to do all the things turpins been doing, want to add a spark to this team this is the way you do it

on a side note i think i'd rather see bell and thomas... i like donovan wilson but i think he needs a week off...

I agree with you. Donovan is a warrior but hasn’t looked like his old self in his return

Sheepherder

Reaction score

Didn't he get flagged early in the 49er game. The way I remember it, there was a couple or more penalties in that 1st series that the 49ers had the ball. And so I was thinking he had one.

I agree with you. Donovan is a warrior but hasn’t looked like his old self in his return

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Syndesmotic injuries take weeks to months to heal. I don’t see how he is even on the field trying to practice(rehab). He needs to stay off that foot :huh:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Conflicting reports about Turpin's staus all week
- Monday morning I read that the WR was to be out 4-6 weeks
- He's been listed as questionable on the ESPN NFL site all week
My two nickels. I think he'll be out this week and they're gonna see how he responds.

They've shown themselves to be cautious w/player injuries this season, so I don't think they'll rush him back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah i believe he's trying to do too much trying to play hero ball a little to eager to get big hits , interceptions but he's forgetting his actual assignments in my opinion... and now he's opened up again he just got back.. so let him have more time off....

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, thats good news. Some said earlier in week, he was looking at 4-6wks.