kazaa lite ressurection

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
does anybody here use it. I tried using it tonight to get photoshop cs and the file was completed but now when I go to my files it isn't their. I am not familiar with this site can someone enlighten me :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
does anybody here use it. I tried using it tonight to get photoshop cs and the file was completed but now when I go to my files it isn't their. I am not familiar with this site can someone enlighten me :D

I use KLR... it works well... make sure you are looking in the right folder...

If you have remnants of the old Kazaa for instance... it is probably using that old shared folder to store your files...

I would just do a search for the filename... it will tell you were it resides...

If you don't know the name use *.* for your search term... then limit the search parameters to today only...

If it is there... it will show up...

Be sure to download a bunch of plugins too... particularly eyecandy...

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I use KLR... it works well... make sure you are looking in the right folder...

If you have remnants of the old Kazaa for instance... it is probably using that old shared folder to store your files...

I would just do a search for the filename... it will tell you were it resides...

If you don't know the name use *.* for your search term... then limit the search parameters to today only...

If it is there... it will show up...

Be sure to download a bunch of plugins too... particularly eyecandy...
still cant find,I downloaded it 3 times,dont understand how I cant find them :banghead: :banghead:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
still cant find,I downloaded it 3 times,dont understand how I cant find them :banghead: :banghead:

it's there somewhere... did you try the *.*

AceofSpades

Reaction score
Start > Search > All files and folders > Look in: My Computer > file name: My Shared Folder.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
try this also:

My Computer > Program Files > Kazaa > My Shared Folder

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I hated Kazaa. At first I was like 'Wow, look at how many possible downloads I could get.' To my chagrin, almost everything I downloaded was crap. It was either mislabeled altogether or looped.

Not too mention that I was loaded with spyware all the time. I could run Spybot and clear it but as soon as Kazaa was reloaded, encore for spyware.

I don't download much anymore at all but I do use WinMX on occasion. I haven't had any problems with them.