Video: Kazee had poor angle on Henry TD as well

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Maybe he's protecting an injury. He was willingly throwing his body around the first few weeks of the season. He's a smaller guy so perhaps that has already taken its toll on his body. Either way, he needs to tighten up or we need to put Hooker back there.

Titleist

Reaction score
Looks like he was going for the outside shoulder on the Henry TD? I don't buy that Kazee is an unwilling tackler or afraid of contact. Dude has laid the wood several times this year - with some hits so violent that they elicited fines.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
That’s absolutely ridiculous by Kazee. If he’s going to do that then he has to be benched.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Poor take there. Safeties are rotating like this post-snap all the time and are expected to make that play. Nothing wrong with defensive the call IMO
Yep. Safeties rotate all the time, to argue they don't and/or shouldn't is poor understanding of coverages and or simple football fundamentals.

Simply put, Kazee was in a position to do SOMETHING and he did NOTHING.

I'm not mad, but I am disappointed.

I just hope the DB coach and/or DQ addresses it during the bye. We can't have a safety out there that is "afraid to make plays".

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Hooker is better and should be the starter. Kazee in on some nickel and dime. The 75 yarder was all him. Anyone of the other 3 safteys woulda hit the receiver and dislodged the ball easily.

Donovan Wilson would have put that guy in the hospital.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
as an offense if you see kazee deep safety you absolutely send 4 wr's deep, he won't realize who is getting the ball untill it's too late for him to make the play every dam time.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Kazee has played 5 decent games and 1 stinker. Why bench him unless you wanted Hooker to be the FS from the beginning?

Kazee took some bad angles, I thought he should've had 2 PBUs at least on the Hunter play and Bourne play.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Teams will be watching film on this. But usually Diggs don’t let off. He almost looks like he didn’t see the ball for a second. If he did then it would have been another pick 6. We will be fine.