KB's 1000th post

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who I've argued with over the past couple years here and that I'm really suprised I haven't been banned yet:D

Cheers to a great 07' season......

P.S. I'd like to say hi to all the guys here who are thinking....."who's this guy, and how did he last this long?"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You are a great poster King ...... even as a Commander fan

Grats on 1000

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CONGRATS, KB!

Now... go away.

:suxskins: :skins:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity is my custom "smashKB" smilie ever gonna be in the OFFICIAL list....that would be great......

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey King, Congrats.
When the skins draft Whitehurst in the 2nd, call us and tell us how you're feeling. Kind of like the Lions maybe?

gbrittain

Reaction score
Congratulations, now go home. J/K I love input from other teams non-trolling fans.

C Ya around.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Hey King, Congrats.
When the skins draft Whitehurst in the 2nd, call us and tell us how you're feeling. Kind of like the Lions maybe?

Whitehurst the QB!??!?......I'd die......

We need the best aval player for Either OLB,DE or maybe CB.....

OLB will most likely be filled though......there's 4-6 OLB's that are 1st & 2nd rd guys.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who I've argued with over the past couple years here and that I'm really suprised I haven't been banned yet:D

P.S. I'd like to say hi to all the guys here who are thinking....."who's this guy, and how did he last this long?"
Congrats on the K post. Why would you be banned? You've been a good addition to this site.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Heck a 1000 is a 1000...Your putting in a lot of time here obviously. I can tell you I'd rather argue with you than that BledsoeMVP guy.

felix360

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

cmon now KB u know we wouldnt ban u, we would rather keep u around to torture u and use u as a punching bag when we cowboys fans have bad days. lol jk congrats man:bow:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A Commander fan with 1,000 posts at a Cowboys message board.

I don't know whether to congratulate or not.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Congrats on the K post. Why would you be banned? You've been a good addition to this site.

it was a joke.....

u & eye both know ppl here have be baitin' me for a while now:laugh2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
A thousand posts...congrats.

Now about this banning thing... :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Just out of curiousity is my custom "smashKB" smilie ever gonna be in the OFFICIAL list....that would be great......
I made that special just for you KB... ;)

You are one of the good Commander guys... (most of the time) :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Heck a 1000 is a 1000...Your putting in a lot of time here obviously. I can tell you I'd rather argue with you than that BledsoeMVP guy.

I'm with you KB has atleast half a brain:laugh2: