KC-Indy thread

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We usually have an early/late game thread in the fan zone. Anyway, I don't know if anyone follows the Chiefs, but where is their #1 overall pick Eric Winston or whatever his name is? He's not starting. Is he hurt?

Eric Fisher, my bad.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
KC is driving down the field. Why isn't Alex Smith considered a running QB? Because he's white?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
the only outside weapon the Colts have is Hilton and they got him open the first 3 plays, but our genious OC can't figure out how to get Dez involved early in the game.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Good thing the Colts used the run to set up the pass on that drive.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs win. Colts can't stop their running game. Chiefs pass rushers will eventually start getting to Luck.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
When you see these other teams execute plays, get their playmakers involved, etc, it just makes you realize how far behind Dallas is from being a true contender.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs win. Colts can't stop their running game. Chiefs pass rushers will eventually start getting to Luck.

These quick passes by Indy are negating the Chiefs pass rush, the strength of their defense. Will be interesting to see how KC adjusts

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I miss the old days when you can get a concussion and only sit out one play.

Nation

Reaction score
I'd have to imagine the Broncos or Pats would be more than happy to host the Colts