KC/Miami

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Is there anyone in their markets that can fill us in on what's going on?

I checked the play by play but it seems Johnson has taken over for Holmes. Is Holmes injured?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holmes just scored a TD. I think they're just alternating.

jjaw

Reaction score
Holmes is fine, he just scored. They have just went with Johnson more tonight he is running really well. KC has two great backs

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StanleySpadowski said:
Is there anyone in their markets that can fill us in on what's going on?

I checked the play by play but it seems Johnson has taken over for Holmes. Is Holmes injured?
No. Johnson and Holmes alternate series. Holmes is in for 2 then Johnson is in for one and so on.

I live about 180 miles from KC and can't get the game. Damn NFL sometimes.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Amen about the NFL. I just didn't see Holmes in for multiple series and wondered because I can't watch or listen to the freakin' game.

Don't these suits realize that some of us watch every game we can? Or fantasy owners might care? (My Welker waiver pickup is looking pretty darn nice).

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Unfortunately they say they cant show it because they could lose their antitrust affiliation. It says that broadcasts won't interfere with highschool and college football games.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Wow, Miami is getting tore up from the floor up.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm watching it now...pretty boring game. It's basically like watching a preseason game. Chiefs are just manhandling them, it's a joke at this point. Gonna be 37-13 here in a min, if the Chiefs try.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FYI... They're showing replays on NFL Network...

And it's supposed to re-air on NFL Network Sun. night.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Man, that LJ for AB trade still sticks in my head. He is still pissed that he has to share time with Holmes. ON the radio tonight after the win, he said something like it's good for now, but not forever. He wants to play now.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Man, that LJ for AB trade still sticks in my head. He is still pissed that he has to share time with Holmes. ON the radio tonight after the win, he said something like it's good for now, but not forever. He wants to play now.

he'd be splitting time here at best too...I dont understand why anyone cares about this

and as FYI, this "rumor" was just that, a rumor...

David