Kc vs Buff

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I wish we had either but what can you do?

We are stuck with Dak(‘s contract) for at least 3 more years.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It was an amazing performance by both quarterbacks. And what was a joy to watch was that they both knew how to throw their guys open; they both weren't afraid to throw the ball into tight coverage and they both used their legs. Mahomes was simply a magician with his feet, and Allen was a bulldozer with shiftiness.

This should have been the Super Bowl.

As an aside, the AFC has young guns like Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Allen and possibly Lawrence. Those guys are going to be fighting it out over the next decade. Should be fun to watch.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Mahomes and Allen are both top-4 QB’s in the world. So yea, obv Dak ain’t sniffin’ that. They’re just in another level than the rest for of the league.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yep, that's what a franchise QB looks like.

They argued for years about whether or not to pay Dak.

Your sentence right there should be all it takes. You know what a franchise QB looks like when you see one. There doesn’t need to be this big debate. If you’re debating if you have a legit franchise QB them you probably don’t have one.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I maybe be early to this but Justin Herbert is right there with them.

I know the post season success hasn’t came yet but he’s every hit as good as these guys.
He for sure is, just has a much worse team around him.

the best thing the cowboys have going for them right now is they play in the conference without Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, and Burrow.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If Mahomes vs. Allen is the new Brady vs. Peyton then what does that make Dak? I guess he is someone like the Jeff Garcia of this era :eek:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He for sure is, just has a much worse team around him.

the best thing the cowboys have going for them right now is they play in the conference without Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, and Burrow.

Agree, I was telling some friends that earlier. Not being in the AFC is a good thing.

After tonight’s games I doubt Rodgers goes to an AFC team if he’s serious about leaving GB.