KC vs. Commanders

speedkilz88

Reaction score
is points scored still a tie breaker at the end of the season? If so, I would never let up. I would score as much as I could, when I could.
Yeah, I see nothing wrong with kicking the x point there.

Aven8

Reaction score
That was 2015. The Chiefs are are now 26-4 in the regular season since their 1-5 start that year.

Was it? I could have swore that was last year....but damn impressive either way.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
At the old Texas Stadium, was at a game against the Panthers...when they introduced the Panthers, they were playing the meow mix cat food theme song....it was hilarious....
the one that annoyed me the most was the damn buzzing bees, I believe it was Flight of the Bumblebees, at the Charlotte Hornets games.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The Commanders did really well, I'm glad they lost, but playing in KC is tough. I live 10 minutes away from Arrowhead....that stadium is really, really loud. I thought KC would pound them.

Zordon

Reaction score
Not sure how we picked Escobar over Kelce. Just the interview itself should have gave Kelce the edge. He's so full of life and swagger....meanwhile Escobar always looked like he just got up from a nap. Intangibles....

Carson

Reaction score
Not sure how we picked Escobar over Kelce. Just the interview itself should have gave Kelce the edge. He's so full of life and swagger....meanwhile Escobar always looked like he just got up from a nap. Intangibles....

Could you imagine Kelce playing here?

Dude gets multiple penalties a game playing for the Chiefs ... would get fined daily and penalized hundreds of times here lol

StylisticS

Reaction score
What's the disadvantage?
Anything can happen in every second in an nfl game. Throw it up and the defense commits a penalty, the Commanders get another shot at a Hail Mary or even to tie the game. That’s how I look at it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Got to admit, the Skins looked pretty good. They should have won the game if Doctson would not have channeled his inner Dez Bryant, just brutal. So here is how we sit after week 4.

Eagles.....3-1
Skins.......2-2
Boyz........2-2
Giants.....0-4:p

At least we aint the Giants fellas, at least we got that.:thumbup: