KC vs Houston Game Thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The whole world is predicting a high scoring game. Many times that means it’s going to be low scoring. But not this time I don’t think.

JayFord

Reaction score
Wasn’t KC down by 21 or something to Houston last year then they scored a bunch of points in a few minutes?

yes

I remember that because my friend is a die hard chiefs fan and he was on the verge of tears and had to go watch Golden girls to calm himself down

i texted him like an hour later and said you can watch now

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yes

I remember that because my friend is a die hard chiefs fan and he was on the verge of tears and had to go watch Golden girls to calm himself down

:lmao:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
17.000 fans can make some noise . I’m not sure it’s a fair situation with some cities allowing fans.

Mr_437

Reaction score
HOU is one of the most boring teams, why did they start the season with them?

MikeB80

Reaction score
HOU is one of the most boring teams, why did they start the season with them?

I have been wondering the same thing. The texans and jaguars are really tough to watch. At least for me they always have been. I am not even sure why to be honest.

aria

Reaction score
yes

:lmao: Nothing like Blanche and Rose to calm the nerves.

MikeB80

Reaction score
are they playing the tubes "She's A Beauty" in the stadium minutes before kickoff.

What in the world....Why? I get its Kansas City and everything but who makes this decision.

of all the songs in the world someone had to pick from...they stopped and thought and then said The Tubes...."She's a Beauty" and someone else said yes excellent choice.