KC vs Houston Game Thread

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Found the game very boring. No physicality at all, reminds me of CFL football.

Hoping that changes going forward.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Was it football?

Was it NFL football?

Then it was good or at least better than anything else you were watching.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Turned it off after 1 quarter. Just felt the game was terrible, not same as other years. Enjoyed watching the Stars beat Vegas great game.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Um, Johnson had 77 yards on 11 carries. So yeah, if he had a chance he'd have had a big game like I said. You need to put the bottle down and go to bed. You're embarrassing yourself.
He had 110 total yards.
77 rushing and 32 receiving

You're the one that said Johnson hadn't had a chance, yet he put up more yardage than Zeke does on average who was the topic player lmao. You can't delete your post at this point, so you'll remain embarrassed.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Many have been saying preseason that Offensive ROY front runners are Edwards-Helaire and Burrow.

no argument here

CEH is for real

They mention Warrick Dunn comps, but I think he looks more like like Maurice Jones-Drew
Almost identical size and similar running style.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He had 110 total yards.
77 rushing and 32 receiving

You're the one that said Johnson hadn't had a chance, yet he put up more yardage than Zeke does on average who was the topic player lmao. You can't delete your post at this point, so you'll remain embarrassed.

Elliott has produced 7024 yards from scrimmage in his career, which is 109.75 yards per game. That is if you count all 64 games over his 4 year career. The coaches have intentionally sat him out for 2 season ending games and of course he had the 6 game suspension. In just actual games played Elliott averages 125 yards from scrimmage.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not a Houston football fan but my son is and one thing we both agreed on is the HC\GM bill O'Brien needs to go. Houston has no #1 WR , Fuller is good but not a #1. Getting rid of Hopkins who had shown great chemistry with Watson was sorely missed last night.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just like us before we were forced to give up a 1 for Cooper.
True, Houston just does not have any WR that instill fear or concern. I think Fuller is a good WR but just is not the caliber of Hopkins who is a difference maker