KC's game tying goal drive took less time (13s) than Dak's QB run (14s)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Context matters. They had 3 timeouts and only needed a Field Goal. Credit to Mahomes for getting his team into FG range in 13 seconds. But how would he have done with no timeouts and needing a TD?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We had 3 times out with over 2 mins left and did nothing with it.

So, yeah. When Dak is your QB it doesn't matter.

Except for the fact that no one is comparing the last 2 minutes that Dallas had the ball vs the last minutes of the game where KC have the ball. The comparison specifically had to do with what the Cowboys did with 14 seconds, no timeouts and needing a TD vs what KC did with 13 seconds, 3 timeouts and needing a FG.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While I was not happy with running the ball and there is definitely blame to assign for that, this argument is absolutely ridiculous.

The Chiefs had timeouts to work with. If the Cowboys had one remaining timeout, the game would have continued.

It was still a stupid play call, but this comparison is a desperate attempt at click-bait and a cheap way to attempt to get followers on social media.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Read the posts 3-time outs left with 13 seconds, do I need to draw you a picture?
This thread is about the last play, not the last quarter, not the game, etc. Just that last play.

Brax

Reaction score
This thread is about the last play, not the last quarter, not the game, etc. Just that last play.
Didn't realize you are the thread police, but here is what I responded to, relevant, if you didn't like it just skip over it. Does this help you understand?
Denim Chicken said:
KC also has 3 times outs.
Brax said

So didn't Dallas with 2.29 left and that makes it even worse.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Didn't realize you are the thread police, but here is what I responded to, relevant, if you didn't like it just skip over it. Does this help you understand?
Denim Chicken said:
KC also has 3 times outs.
Brax said

So didn't Dallas with 2.29 left and that makes it even worse.
Yes, because the thread is about a tweet comparing KC's last drive in regulation with the last PLAY of Dallas' game, and how long they took. The poster you responded to was pointing out that it's a stupid comparison because KC had timeouts to call, allowing for multiple plays.

What the Cowboys had at 2:29 is completely irrelevant to his comment, or to the tweet is was responding to.

Brax

Reaction score
Yes, because the thread is about a tweet comparing KC's last drive in regulation with the last PLAY of Dallas' game, and how long they took. The poster you responded to was pointing out that it's a stupid comparison because KC had timeouts to call, allowing for multiple plays.

What the Cowboys had at 2:29 is completely irrelevant to his comment, or to the tweet is was responding to.
Thanks officer ken, my point was Dallas had the ball with 2:29 and 3 time out and did nothing, if that doesn’t fit your parameters and you still don’t get it I can’t help you. You can always lodge a official complaint with admin if if bothers you so much. SMH lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Thanks officer ken, my point was Dallas had the ball with 2:29 and 3 time out and did nothing, if that doesn’t fit your parameters and you still don’t get it I can’t help you. You can always lodge a official complaint with admin if if bothers you so much. SMH lol
It's an asinine "point" that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If you say so and don’t get it oh well not much hope for you. Good night chuckles.

I'll give you a chance, since you're clearly not understanding things well.

Can you explain the relevance of your "point" to the thread?

To help you out, I'll inform you that the point of the tweet was to try and make the scramble look worse because the Chiefs were able to go 40+ yards and kick a field goal in the time it took the Cowboys to run one play (and run out of time). The point of the comment you replied to, was to point out that it was a poor logical argument, because the Chiefs had 3 timeouts and could stop the clock after each play, whereas the Cowboys had none - of course a team that can stop the clock at will is going to get more plays off.

I eagerly anticipate your explanation of how your post had to do with anything this thread is about, or is at the very least relevant to the post you replied to. You went and quoted that post and your response in a reply to me, so I can only infer that you feel there is some connection between the two. If I have erred in that inference, and you really were just randomly quoting others and posting random information for giggles, then my apologies.

Qcard

Reaction score
Except for the fact that no one is comparing the last 2 minutes that Dallas had the ball vs the last minutes of the game where KC have the ball. The comparison specifically had to do with what the Cowboys did with 14 seconds, no timeouts and needing a TD vs what KC did with 13 seconds, 3 timeouts and needing a FG.
What you are shocked Dak Hater @MountaineerCowboy is Goal Post Shifting?:lmao2::lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Or you could start your own Dak Hate Thread....but Dak Haters defecate everywhere!!:lmao2::lmao2:

Brax

Reaction score
Or you could start your own Dak Hate Thread....but Dak Haters defecate everywhere!!:lmao2::lmao2:
You are most likely covered with it and it's a good place for it. Sad the low reading ability here with some like you.