Twitter: Keanu Neal status for Monday night in question

Scotman

Reaction score
I am a bit curious as to the impact the protocol has had on other teams. Is there a place to see that by team?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Cox has played one snap this year
He may get some snaps but he’s not gonna be a big part of game plan at this point though I really like him
I think he may. Our two main nickel LBs to start the season were Neal and Parsons. If Neal is out and Parsons plays some snaps at edge in the nickel I think Cox will get some action.

Jarntt

Reaction score
It has absolutely no relevance.
Moore had the perfect game plan vs TB and followed it up vs SD with attacking the weakness that the defense allows.
As long as we keep doing that this team will stay in every game, thats all you can ask,, just attack opponents weakness.
How Moore game plans vs the Eagles will be very interesting,, might be the first week he lets Dak just fly.
They got a young stud 2nd year QB in Hurts thats still learning, and I see a lot of natural talent in him but the Cowboys D can really take advantage with just containment.
I hope we see Parsons unleashed, and LVE as spy... if they adjust and take advantage of that defensive set with a heavy dose ground game than Im good with that.
Hurts will not out score Dak..
Im stepping out saying that and will eat my words if it happens, but it aint happening.,, no way the Eagles play with us in our house Monday night with a game plan coming in that Hurts is going to burn this D.
I’m not sure LVE is the best choice to spy on Hurts with his speed and quickness. I think Cox or a safety may be a better option, but I do agree on unleashing Parsons. Let him go get the QB and rush Hurts into mistakes

conner01

Reaction score
I think he may. Our two main nickel LBs to start the season were Neal and Parsons. If Neal is out and Parsons plays some snaps at edge in the nickel I think Cox will get some action.
I hope he does
I watch a lot of LSU football and the kid can play
He’s a bit raw and moving up to the pros is an adjustment for most kids
But he is athletic and plays smart
The raw talent is there