Twitter: Kearse dislocated shoulder

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Got some news for you....dislocation and seperation....are 2 different injuries.[/QUOTE
Got news for you- both are very painful, LOL. I don't care, I am not a doctor GUY, LOL. It takes guts and toughness to play with that amount of pain either way I am sure.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Tell me about it....I've only lived w/ a 3rd degree separation for 37 years. Might be time I get it looked @. :popcorn:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
One could say, you're making fun of a guy because he likes to make fun of people. That's like rain on your wedding day. Or the free ride when your already there. It's ironic...don't you think.

Paid. Whether a ride is free or costs doesn't matter when you're already there.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Emmitt had a separated shoulder that is worse than a dislocated shoulder And hurts worse I found out the hard way

jrumann59

Reaction score
I thought he had a concussion the way they were treating him. Man that was a big hit.
I will never forget EMMITT dislocating his and playing the whole playoffs and Super Bowl with it. He couldnt raise his arm but played so great- talk about tough.
it was like a severe grade 2 separation, you can dislocate a shoulder and not have too much wrong structurally after popping it back in. I suffered a dislocation and popped it back in and was diagnosed with grade 1 separation which is more or less a minor sprain. I suffered a grade 2 shoulder separation without a dislocation.