Keep Biadasz and Tyron for 1 more year Mock Draft

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I don't want to keep Biadasz for another year but if they choose to go this route. I wanted to have discussed the scenario at least.
Make cap room....then
Resign- Tyron 1yr 10mil, Biadasz 1yr 8mil, Lewis 1yr 7mil, Dowdle, Sieg, Hankins.

FA- RB Zack Moss 2yr 10mil, LB Lavonte David 1yr 6mil, WR Gabriel Davis 3yr 40mil
Cut- Gallup

Trade- Tampa Bay moves from 26 to 24 to grab WR Brian Thomas Jr. who was slipping a bit. Dallas gets pick 126 to fall back to 26.

Draft
26. C/G/T Graham Barton(6'5, 315) Duke- backup for all the starters on the O-line and then replaces Biadasz after this year at Center.
56. DE Brandon Dorlus(6'3, 270) Oregon- Rotation piece with Tank and could play base end for Parsons on early downs/ run downs.

87. LB/S James Williams(6'4, 230) Miami- Takes over the Kearse roll on Def, TE eraser. Massive potential if coached right.
126. T/G Isaiah Adams(6'4, 320) Illinois- you can't have enough depth on the O-line. Can play every position but Center.

173. DT Justin Rogers(6'2, 340) Auburn- trash can full of dirt, eats up double teams, Hankins is injury prone, carry 3 run stuffers on Def this year.
213. LB Nathaniel Watson(6'2, 245) Miss St.- true Mike LB that can backup and learn from David, can rush the passer from LB spot 10 sacks this year.

231. WR Cornelius Johnson(6'2, 215) Michigan- good depth WR, will probably make the team if he can become a solid gunner on special teams.
242. CB Beanie Bishop Jr.(5'10, 185) West Virginia- Backup slot CB and backup Punt Returner.

Priority UDFA's- RB George Holani Boise State, OLB Easton Gibbs Wyoming, ILB Bryce Houston Ohio, DE Jalen Green

cnuball21

Reaction score
Don’t mind keeping Tyron and Tyler B in FA but gotta get a FA DT IMO and this looks good.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't want to keep Biadasz for another year but if they choose to go this route. I wanted to have discussed the scenario at least.
Make cap room....then
Resign- Tyron 1yr 10mil, Biadasz 1yr 8mil, Lewis 1yr 7mil, Dowdle, Sieg, Hankins.

FA- RB Zack Moss 2yr 10mil, LB Lavonte David 1yr 6mil, WR Gabriel Davis 3yr 40mil
Cut- Gallup

Trade- Tampa Bay moves from 26 to 24 to grab WR Brian Thomas Jr. who was slipping a bit. Dallas gets pick 126 to fall back to 26.

Draft
26. C/G/T Graham Barton(6'5, 315) Duke- backup for all the starters on the O-line and then replaces Biadasz after this year at Center.
56. DE Brandon Dorlus(6'3, 270) Oregon- Rotation piece with Tank and could play base end for Parsons on early downs/ run downs.

87. LB/S James Williams(6'4, 230) Miami- Takes over the Kearse roll on Def, TE eraser. Massive potential if coached right.
126. T/G Isaiah Adams(6'4, 320) Illinois- you can't have enough depth on the O-line. Can play every position but Center.

173. DT Justin Rogers(6'2, 340) Auburn- trash can full of dirt, eats up double teams, Hankins is injury prone, carry 3 run stuffers on Def this year.
213. LB Nathaniel Watson(6'2, 245) Miss St.- true Mike LB that can backup and learn from David, can rush the passer from LB spot 10 sacks this year.

231. WR Cornelius Johnson(6'2, 215) Michigan- good depth WR, will probably make the team if he can become a solid gunner on special teams.
242. CB Beanie Bishop Jr.(5'10, 185) West Virginia- Backup slot CB and backup Punt Returner.

Priority UDFA's- RB George Holani Boise State, OLB Easton Gibbs Wyoming, ILB Bryce Houston Ohio, DE Jalen Green
Depending on who the DC is, we may not really need another Kearse type. I think I'd rather go pure LB or DT if some of the bigger names are there.

tm1119

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think of him Biadasz will get a better offer than that as a 26 year old C on the open market. Young Olinemen usually do well in free agency, look at Connor Williams and McGovern.

1942willys

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think of him Biadasz will get a better offer than that as a 26 year old C on the open market. Young Olinemen usually do well in free agency, look at Connor Williams and McGovern.
fine with me as long as we do not pay him

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
First two picks should be offensive line or interior defensive line. It's time to stop settling for not good enough.

Hardline

Reaction score
I would like to see what T.J.Bass could do at center.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not getting Biadasz on a one year deal unless they tag him, which they just may do knowing them.

I have no problem with TB but if they don’t restructure the QBs deal, I don’t see how guys like him are affordable.

Also don’t know that Hoffman would be that dramatic of a drop.

TB is acceptable but not dominant and the difference between him and Fred has been clear.