Keep Taking Trips to Cowboys stadium ...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
And buying merchandise . Nothing is going to change. I was calm yesterday but now I can't take it. This is the richest franchise in the world and they are dumpster diving and they can't even dumpster dive decently. Go ahead keep buying those travel packages to that stadium and keep buying those jerseys, hats, shirts. Jerry is loving this. He's putting out a POS product and the fans are still lining up paying top dollar. Why should he change? Profits are higher than ever!!!!

These last two days have pushed me farther away from this team as I've been in 20 years. It's just depressing , need some whiskey.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"Richest franchise in the world and they are dumpster diving" - The worth of a franchise has nothing to do with cap space.

John813

Reaction score
And buying merchandise . Nothing is going to change. I was calm yesterday but now I can't take it. This is the richest franchise in the world and they are dumpster diving and they can't even dumpster dive decently. Go ahead keep buying those travel packages to that stadium and keep buying those jerseys, hats, shirts. Jerry is loving this. He's putting out a POS product and the fans are still lining up paying top dollar. Why should he change? Profits are higher than ever!!!!

These last two days have pushed me farther away from this team as I've been in 20 years. It's just depressing , need some Johnnie Walker

Fixed.
:starspin:

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
"Richest franchise in the world and they are dumpster diving" - The worth of a franchise has nothing to do with cap space.

I heard they could easily have 40 million in cap space. POS owner GM. What's he saving it for a Center? And josh Thomas ?

movaughn88

Reaction score
christmas_vacation_mac_plus.jpg

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Don't you know that expensive FAs always pan out awesomely? Like Brandon Carr?

Who's the one picking those free agents ? No one forced Jerry to sign Carr for 50 million and trade up for Claiborne or give a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams. This man should be put into a mental institute . He's turned worse than Al Davis .This is getting ridicolous because the product is almost worst as it's ever been yet profits are highest. It's not going to change. He's going to take a DB with the 4th pick who didn't even have an INT in college football last year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is getting ridicolous because the product is almost worst as it's ever been

One year ago we were a blown call away from being in the NFC Championship game. This franchise didn't go to hell in a hand basket overnight. I swear no Romo and no Dez and I guess people think we should have gone 12-4 again with Weeds and Cassel.

ICP

Reaction score
You may as well go get a bottle of this. Im sure Jerry owns stock so you can still help him w/o buying any caps or jerseys . . . . .

JWBlueEngraved_Hero.jpg

For the money your would actually be better off buying the Gold Label Johnny Walker as it tastes better anyway. Or even better yet get a real scotch and buy a nice 20 year single barrel.