Keep us in your prayers...

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hurricane Ivan's really gaining strength. The Hurricane Hunter plane just gauged the eye wall at 220+ mph, meaning that the sealevel windspeed is close to 200. It's knocked out 90% of all homes (including concrete buildings) in Grenada while killing 12. This thing is a freight train and it looks to be taking the same track as Charley...right up the Gulf Coast.

Keep us Floridians in your prayers guys and gals. :(

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
Hurricane Ivan's really gaining strength. The Hurricane Hunter plane just gauged the eye wall at 220+ mph, meaning that the sealevel windspeed is close to 200. It's knocked out 90% of all homes (including concrete buildings) in Grenada while killing 12. This thing is a freight train and it looks to be taking the same track as Charley...right up the Gulf Coast.

It is a monster. Hopefully, it loses some steam before landfall. My prayers are with all those in it's path.

Duane

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

Bless you and your family. I hope you are able to get out safely if it comes your way.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
What did Florida do to piss off mother nature :eek:
maybe al gore is still angry at florida ? j/k In all seriousness, my prayers go out to all Floridians, stay safe. I was worried that it would enter the gulf and affect us along the texas coast, but luckily it doesn't look like that's happening. Good luck, i'll keep all ya'll in my prayers.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Our thoughts are with you... keep us posted as you can...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
This picture just about sums up how I feel living in Florida these days.

story.ivan.3.ap.jpg

I'm going back to Texas ASAP. :mad:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
What did Florida do to piss off mother nature :eek:

Rigged the 2000 presidential election.

I think that the Bush administration is cloud seeding and creating these storms to gain support for the Bush's. [/goofy conspiracy theory]

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

My prayers go out to all of you in Florida.May God be with you.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Ours were already with you, partner. I've got a cousin and old friend down there, and my wife has an uncle. My cousin hasn't returned home after Frances yet.

Hang in there..... That's all you can do. Hang in there and stay strong.