Keion White Should be Getting More Hype at 26

tm1119

Reaction score
6’5, 285 pounds, 34” arms, 4.68 speed (average hand time at pro day), 30 bench reps and offers inside/outside flexibility.

It’s easy to sum up White by saying “A man that big shouldn’t be able to move like that”, but he offers even more with power, motor and toughness.

Whether he’s lined inside against a guard or standing up as a wide rusher his quick twitch ability is evident to beat blockers, he shows surprisingly bend, and the ability to stack and shed blockers shows up. I really think he would add a dynamic aspect to our DLine playing at 3tech and DE.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
6’5, 285 pounds, 34” arms, 4.68 speed (average hand time at pro day), 30 bench reps and offers inside/outside flexibility.

It’s easy to sum up White by saying “A man that big shouldn’t be able to move like that”, but he offers even more with power, motor and toughness.

Whether he’s lined inside against a guard or standing up as a wide rusher his quick twitch ability is evident to beat blockers, he shows surprisingly bend, and the ability to stack and shed blockers shows up. I really think he would add a dynamic aspect to our DLine playing at 3tech and DE.

Yeah, White is being overlooked a lot. Also, Adetomiwa Adebawore is getting overlooked some himself. Ran a 4.49 40 and had a vert of 37.5 at 282 pounds. One of the best athletes at the combine.

Not much is being said around here about either one. They both could play 3T in passing situations as well as playing some edge.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I bet if he is there at 26 he would be inconsideration. Can’t have enough versatile pass rushers. Some earlier mock drafts had us taking him.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don’t know. I just remember him being really aloof and arrogant, but I can’t find any clips of that on the internet, so maybe I’m thinking of someone else or I just dreamt it lol
I didn’t see the clip, so you may be right. Sometimes a guy just comes off wrong.

I’ll pay attention if I see him speaking somewhere..

Beaker42

Reaction score

I would hate it at 26. 58 not so much.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, White is being overlooked a lot. Also, Adetomiwa Adebawore is getting overlooked some himself. Ran a 4.49 40 and had a vert of 37.5 at 282 pounds. One of the best athletes at the combine.

Not much is being said around here about either one. They both could play 3T in passing situations as well as playing some edge.
Probably because neither are going in the first round.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not only that, he's long armed and still put up 27 bench reps with explosive jumps. He's SKRONG
White had 30 reps with 34 inch arms. Jumps weren't nearly as good as Adebawore though. My thing with White is will he a plus pass rusher in the NFL or is going to be an effort and athleticism guy. He has similar traits to Danielle Hunter, but Hunter is a straight hair on fire guy. White is also 24

Flamma

Reaction score
Matt Miller said his league contacts are saying Adebawore is flying up boards and is looked as a top 15 pick now
I'm not saying he can't get there, but he's not top 15 yet. I think he's moved up a bit, but I have him at 46 as of right now. I don't know where he'll be on draft day. But if he's anywhere near where he is now, no way he goes top 15. The board I'm looking at is never that far off.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not saying he can't get there, but he's not top 15 yet. I think he's moved up a bit, but I have him at 46 as of right now. I don't know where he'll be on draft day. But if he's anywhere near where he is now, no way he goes top 15. The board I'm looking at is never that far off.
Im just saying that is what Miller is hearing from exec's. That alot of them have him in the top 15