Keith Brooking on Galloway & Company

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
not looking forward to 2 adays, but excited about being with the guys, working towards our one goal to get to you know where

one thing that gives to players, with the grind, abut changing the scenery from sa to calif, is great, and you have to adjust to disctractioins and we deal with them the right way

was amazing to me, from going to like 300 fans at atlanta to thousands with the cowboys fans, in SA last year, was unbelievable, with alamo dome, pretty much packed, but like in atlanta you might have a couple of hundred people, so you gotta love it as a player

writer told brooking how beuhler could take him in a footrace, he did beat 2 picks in last years draft, but i could beat his a.. and like he took his shirt off, so i told him, dude, your not allowed to take your shirt off in weight room, he is different, as a kicker, and he is a specimen as far as his speed and strenght, but im not scared of him, i will take him on and beat his a...

he is strong, told how beuhler said he beat igor once, till igor said on punk, lets go again,

who surprise us this year brooking, im more worried about 5 or 6 weeks in, you really dont see alot in preseason, im not impressed till real bullets fly in regular season 5 games or later, i love brandon williams game, his injury set him back, i saw huge difference in him from first year to this year;

man, im trying, i will give you a name, alan ball, i really think, another name is mike hamlin, will be a great competition at safety, im realy interested to see how that plays out, and i feel confident with them behind me calling plays out, even with alittle lack of experience

being in camp in time with dez and lee, its important, but you have to understnad business side, but as a rookie its vital you need to be there,

i missed first start of this alittle,

i had one guy that represented me and did my contract, you have all these maketing guys and your agents, you dont need all that, till you do it on field, as a rookie you need to be the best you can be, concentrate on the field, and focus, but some get it complicated, but dez works his tail off, and hopefully he will be there first day

new news coming up on gac from dez bryant camp, sound stopped after that, so dont know what new encouraging news is about dez

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Brooking said Buehler may be fast but he can still whoop his ***. He also said he needs to keep his shirt on until he makes a kick. :lmao2:

Holloway805

05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ
Reaction score
Brooking brings to the game what I wish I could coach .. heart and intensity

TonyRomo09

Reaction score
i wan't brook to become our defensive coordinator when he retires!! i love me some brooking, he has quickly become a favorite of mine

JerryFan

Reaction score
can't let a thread go by without giving some love to the mad backer. Keith Brooking is one of the best things to happen to the Dallas Cowboys in a long long time.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
great news on Williams, Hamlin and Ball.