Keith Davis

mcallen cowboy

Reaction score
Saw Keith Davis today, he was signing autgraphs at Dr.Raul Pena's office
(eye doctor) in Mcallen Texas. had the chance to talk briefly with him, he seems like a great guy, pretty solid, looks like he can bring the pain, he talked about the secondary with Roy, T-New,Heny, Glenn, his thoughts are they have a terrific chance to be the best secondary in the league.

Just letting everyone know he is a great guy, signing autographs,taking pictures
seems like the real deal. George Teague and Solomon Page were in Attendance as well, All 3 of them made a special appearance at the Rio Grande Valley DOrodos game (afl2).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thanks for the news. I like Davis, but I want someone better to start if possible.

I do like our secondary a lot.

Reaction score
I like Davis, I think he along with the new comers and some real coaching there now with Todd Bowles gives our guys a chance to actually make big plays this year!

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Thanks for the news. I like Davis, but I want someone better to start if possible.

I do like our secondary a lot.

Keith should be a solid player ... he seemed like he had some skills last year. I bet he's devoloped his game and surprises you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Keith should be a solid player ... he seemed like he had some skills last year. I bet he's devoloped his game and surprises you.
I prefer he remain on Special Teams. If he plays there as well as he did last year I will be quite happy.