Keith Olbermann show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
He's entertaining and intelligent, doesn't really matter if you agree with his conclusions but atleast he has a well thought out perspective. Back when he was on MSNBC I would watch his show out of entertainment, which is rare for news programmes. Plus he draws ratings.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At first he was teamed with Dan Patrick on ESPN and it was cool. Then he decided to get into commentary on politics and it went downhill from there.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
His show averaged about 1 million a night. That's not great.

That's huge for news programs on the left side of the spectrum since leftists have trended away from television as the primary news source since the mid 90s' and never utilized it as such instead preferring magazines and newspapers prior to the internet while rightests have and still do preferred television.

I always like to say everything is relative so relative to other leftist news programmes Keith Olbermann was a monster, I'm pretty sure the Rachel Maddow Show is the only one that beats what KO used to pull, Hardball with Chris Matthews is pretty close too.

mldardy

Reaction score
That segment on Romo/Stephen Jones was some of the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen. Dude couldn't contain his hyperventilated hatred of the Cowboys during that rant. He should have just announced "I hate the Cowboys like no other person" before doing that segment. I don't understand these networks, if you think Romo sucks so much and the Cowboys aren't irrelevant and then why begin your show with a 10 minute rant on those subjects. NFL network talked about this at about the same time Olbermann did. Olbermann is such a huge nerd who can't hold a job and has burned so many bridges in his career who he is to judge anyone at this point.

RS12

Reaction score
Why would anybody give this guy a tv show? He such a Narcissistic D-Bag!

He actually was a local sports guy for KTLA in LA in the 80's. I remember a critic writing and wondering what planet this guy lives on. Always struck me as the type of guy that fancies himself as the smartest guy in the room, when everybody is laughing at him.

Sean50Lee

Reaction score
That segment on Romo/Stephen Jones was some of the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen. Dude couldn't contain his hyperventilated hatred of the Cowboys during that rant. He should have just announced "I hate the Cowboys like no other person" before doing that segment. I don't understand these networks, if you think Romo sucks so much and the Cowboys aren't irrelevant and then why begin your show with a 10 minute rant on those subjects. NFL network talked about this at about the same time Olbermann did. Olbermann is such a huge nerd who can't hold a job and has burned so many bridges in his career who he is to judge anyone at this point.

That's what pissed me off, people are so unprofessional wether it be on his show or ESPN and NFL network. It's gotten to the point where I hate it when im watching a sports show and they start talking about the Cowboys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Why would anybody give this guy a tv show? He such a Narcissistic D-Bag!

I've more times than I ever wanted that he is the very worst there is to work with.
Massive d-bag, egomaniac.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I never watched his political show because I knew I wouldn't like it so all I remember him for is Sportcenter, I've caught his new show a couple times and thought it was ok, pretty much the way I remembered him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NO POLITICAL TALK!

I don't understand why that is so hard to understand.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.