Twitter: Kellen leaning toward staying as OC

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have no issue with Moore, as a 1st time OC last season I see things he can get better at yet still oversaw a top ranked offense. However main thing is I want McCarthy to fully determine who he wants on his staff. Not who Jerry wants and not who some fans want, McCarthy views are the only one that matters.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I think MM should choose who he wants as his OC. A good housecleaning is what this franchise needed. Go ahead and leave. I wish him the best.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys > Washington Huskies. No brainer that he would stay. He is a complete moron if he would leave for a lesser job than the one offered here.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys > Washington Huskies. No brainer that he would stay. He is a complete moron if he would leave for a lesser job than the one offered here.

That is my thinking as well.

A point I emphasize, is you can always go back to the college or high school ranks with his resume.

You don’t get many chances in the NFL. Once it’s gone, it’s gone. He is better staying here, learning and seeing wha t happens in a few seasons. He would be silly to take Washington over Dallas.

Kevin T

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that how far he "leans" will be directly impacted by how many zeros Jerry decides to write down. Let's see...College Alma mater or the Dallas Cowboys?? C'mon Man!!

slick325

Reaction score
I just hope this is the HC wanting to retain him versus the Jones boys doing their usual nonsense.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
At Washington U right now, Peterson taking a break, new coach Lake. If it were HC offer at Boise, then maybe that would be a more tempting lure for Moore, but it makes sense from his perspective to learn from this new staff. From McCarthy perspective I'd imagine he will learn quickly and offer value not only in transition/player eval, but in the new offensive philosophy.