Kellen Moore has multiple OC offers to consider

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
McCarthy and Moore would actually complement each other. One of the reasons why McCarthy got canned in Green Bay was he got away from motion and his offense got stale. With Moore, I can see more rub routes, RPOs, pre-motion snap plays to tie into McCarthy's WCO.

McCarthy may end up becoming the play-caller here. But if Moore is retained, and I think he will, he might end up calling some of the plays too and integrating new, more modern styles of offenses into the Cowboys offense.

NorTex

Reaction score
It amazes me that people think football is a super complicated game...Kellen Moore needs more experience but the guy knows offensive football. He certainly already knows about the West Coast Offense...anyone that's been around the game of football knows the WCO.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can't blame him for wanting to bale on this @#$ show...especially if they are going to take his play calling duties away....

Funny thing is....how many people want him to stay now....:lmao:

I told you people you would love this kid....Sad thing is...you haven't seen anything near what I thought you would see in his offense. I really think he was shackled by Garrett.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The NFL is reporting that Mike McCarthy wants Kellen Moore to stay in Dallas as the Offensive Coordinator. But Moore has reportedly also received an offer from new Washington Huskies Head Coach, Jimmy Lake, to become the offensive coordinator for Moore's home state University.

It will be interesting to see which offer Moore chooses to take. On the one hand, he could stay in Dallas, learn the West Coast offense under McCarthy, and expand his professional football resume. On the other hand, jumping to college might be a fast-track to becoming a College Head Coach.

Link to NFL story here
Is he not under contract to the cowboys?
The article reads like he is a free agent

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
somebody start a poll and see who fans think will end up with a better job. Jason or Kellen. lmao. money is on Kellen.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I think the kid has potential, so I hope he stays. It will be good to evaluate him the next couple years. Then we can determine if whether to keep him for good or get rid of him.

CPanther95

Reaction score
somebody start a poll and see who fans think will end up with a better job. Jason or Kellen. lmao. money is on Kellen.

Was going to make a smart azz comment about a college program that has a clapping seal as a Mascot, but there is none. There's the Sea Lions, but no football team.

Something wrong when we have no college Seals, but 2 Squirrels.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Kellen would be crazy NOT to stay and learn/pick the brains of a HC with this much experience. Hell, I can see Mike even considering incorporating some Kellen plays/designs with his.

Kellen Moore would be a total moron, and frankly his intelligence would have to be questioned if he left Dallas right now.