Kellen Moore Is A Moron

NickZepp

Reaction score
Kellen didn't call a run. Wow you guys are clueless if you think that. Dak did a quick read and thought I can run it and get in a better spot for a hail Mary but he didn't think about the fact that his 300 pound line men have to hustle up and then the ref has to set the ball. Just typical Dak stuff. He doesn't process much beyond the basics.
Really it's better off going with 2 or 3 hail mary passes instead of doing that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Kellen Moron isnt a genius , nobody expected that BECAUSE WE WOULD BLOW OUR TIME on that garbage play .

and we did ... :rolleyes:

d_cowboy31

Reaction score
Probably more on Dak than Moore but Moore needs to realize that Dak is an extremely unintelligent football player and never try that.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Was a mistake to keep the kid on staff and give him play calling power in the first place. Had zero experience. That’s on Jerry. Don’t know how people ever saw Moore as HC candidate. Not a leader of men, can’t adjust against good defenses, and is not a great play caller. Just a young boy wonder living a dream.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I was in shock, watching dak run up the middle of the field
The Niners were too lol! Imagine we spike it with a second to go? We have a better shot than a hell Mary.

We will probably see more of that in these situations.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Horrible plycall if it was. But I don’t know about that. If Dak ran it out of his own decision, that was pretty damn stupid.

Gaede

Reaction score
Moore is not good. Dak too is not good. Bad combo too bad we didn't get to play an NFC East team. They're the only lovers we can beat up on

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Probably more on Dak than Moore but Moore needs to realize that Dak is an extremely unintelligent football player and never try that.
I don't even know what they were trying to do. I think Dak just took off.

dsouth234

Reaction score
That was genius, the problem is that Dak ran too far, he should’ve slid earlier and kept more time.
I hope that’s sarcasm? There’s a reason you’ve never seen that play run in that situation in the history of football