Kellen Moore is holding the team back

Cmac

Reaction score
Kellen Moore may eventually turn out to be a great coordinator but he misses the obvious. In my opinion, in the short run, he is holding this team back. I don’t think we will ever win anything as long as he is the play caller.
......may? How long does it take to surmise maybe not?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I believe Jerry rushes these coaches into positions over their experience level.
Did it with both Moore and Garrett.
Gifted them with positions they had not earned.

Yes, and, as stated during the offseason, this was bound to happen, and Moore's NFL career is in danger of being stuffed in a wheeliebin

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Moore and McCarthy were clueless but the WR performance was absolutely abyssmal.

Jones did them no favors.

Agreed, and that's where it boils down to. Jerry's at fault for this loss. It's entirely on Jerry.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Kellen Moore may eventually turn out to be a great coordinator but he misses the obvious. In my opinion, in the short run, he is holding this team back. I don’t think we will ever win anything as long as he is the play caller.

agree.

he doesn’t want to use the running game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
that boob is soooooo far in over his head its pathetic
We had the #1 offense last year...because of Kellen.

Last might was horrible because of 2 reasons...

1. Lack of talent to work with...

2. No preseason work....

You can point this finger @ whoever made the dumb decision to sit all the starters in the preseason.

Fact is....this team just wasn't ready to play.

Add in all the penalties....

Fact the NFL goons hate us.....

This outcome was pretty predictable...:popcorn:

jsb357

Reaction score
he's in over his head...

typical of a "hand picked genius" from Jerry.

kellen.gif

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
FM may have an excuse with Dak missing games but I would grade him on how the team was looking before the injury and that was terrible.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not happy with him either

nobody

Reaction score
What an idiot. Nothing is more telling then when you hit the panic button early

I would let McCarthy call the plays and fire Moore

He wouldn't even need to fire him. Jerry won't allow that. McCarthy does need to strip him of play-calling duties and see how Jerry reacts. If McCarthy doesn't have the guts, we're screwed. If Jerry doesn't allow it, we're screwed.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Im done with him. Its just really really odd what he was doing tonight. He was passing out of the 12 personnel when the run game was actually working early.

Those trick plays were mind boggling.
The smartest guy in the room is often the last to know. At least he didn't call the old swinging gate play. LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'd love to see Moore with a competent QB just so we can once and for all see who the real issue on offense is.

nobody

Reaction score
I'd love to see Moore with a competent QB just so we can once and for all see who the real issue on offense is.

Moore did the same thing Garrett did. Stick to his plan and not adjust for deficiencies in the offense. Moore is a huge part of the problem. I'm not saying Dak didn't play poorly, but Moore has been a problem. He also moves away from what's working before the other team even stops it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can you make this a POLL lol i agree 100% he is playing checkers against a chess playing DCs he cannot utilize talent that he has to counter what Better DCs are bringing, basically with superstars all over to hide his playcalling, he sux. He simply looks like Garett with few more gadget plays.

he has PTSD if his Gameplan falls apart. MM should immediately take over play calling,

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone want to head to the star with me ill brings extra pitchforks and torches and have signs fire Moore or else we burn it down

Garett 2.0 needs to eb demoted or fired..

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to blame the OC when QB1 couldn't hit an open receiver.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Boot him out Mac and take over or you will have to pack the bags