Twitter: Kellen Moore Media Session - 11/15/21

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'm talking o linemen in general...been done for years...keep your fixations to yourself

I spelled out a fact, if anyone is fixated and trying to marginalize some of the innovations this offense has shown, it is you.

Don't be a beetch hater.

It's a bad look.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I spelled out a fact, if anyone is fixated and trying to marginalize some of the innovations this offense has shown, it is you.

Don't be a beetch hater.

It's a bad look.
Lol....just go away troll

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're the one pissing in this thread TROLL.
I'm not pissing on the thread, I'm pissing in your ignorance! You act like it was the first time this ever happened and Moore came up with this genius idea...obviously, you aren't very savvy when it comes to football..lol! Thanks for the laugh, wannabe football genius!

fivetwos

Reaction score

I think that this is a really significant factor, and a huge change from years past. I now see a team not afraid to run it in either third down or longer yardage situations. That rarely if ever happened in the past and is now a real advantage for us.

It's bittersweet.

It's nice to see that we have leadership that we currently do, but I can't help but be reminded of the pure crap that was here for far too long.

Not to beat a dead horse...I'm just really pissed over a lost decade with several HOF players and other very good ones who were here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's bittersweet.

It's nice to see that we have leadership that we currently do, but I can't help but be reminded of the pure crap that was here for far too long.

Not to beat a dead horse...I'm just really pissed over a lost decade with several HOF players and other very good ones who were here.

I hear ya. As you said, it’s bittersweet. Enjoying what currently IS but never forgetting all of that time, energy, resources, and careers wasted.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's bittersweet.

yeah Jerry has to own that one forever....and it was a bad one.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'm not pissing on the thread, I'm pissing in your ignorance! You act like it was the first time this ever happened and Moore came up with this genius idea...obviously, you aren't very savvy when it comes to football..lol! Thanks for the laugh, wannabe football genius!

I'm not one pushing my genius.

You were wrong, own it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not one pushing my genius.

You were wrong, own it.
I was not....I've used that formation many times as have many other coaches at all levels, before and after me....

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I was not....I've used that formation many times as have many other coaches at all levels, before and after me....

LMAO

So that's why you've been such a pissant in this thread, you want some flowers for using OL at WR????

In Peewee or HS????

You believe that compares to what Cowboys have been doing in the NFL????

You really are a beetch.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LMAO

So that's why you've been such a pissant in this thread, you want some flowers for using OL at WR????

In Peewee or HS????

You believe that compares to what Cowboys have been doing in the NFL????

You really are a beetch.
I've been called worse.....

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Garrett has made the mistake of tying himself to Cowboys history.
  • Tom Landry believed his system would produce wins and the players were not that important. That hubris led to alternating QBs and alienating some players. It wasn’t until later in life that he realized relationships were important.
  • Jimmy Johnson didn’t try to trick anyone. We ran a very limited number of plays. He felt he could build a better team than others.
  • Both coaches emphasized execution over trickery.
In today’s NFL with parity and free agency and salary caps, coaches’ systems and players’ execution can still win games, but it often takes more to win championships.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Garrett has made the mistake of tying himself to Cowboys history.
  • Tom Landry believed his system would produce wins and the players were not that important. That hubris led to alternating QBs and alienating some players. It wasn’t until later in life that he realized relationships were important.
  • Jimmy Johnson didn’t try to trick anyone. We ran a very limited number of plays. He felt he could build a better team than others.
  • Both coaches emphasized execution over trickery.
In today’s NFL with parity and free agency and salary caps, coaches’ systems and players’ execution can still win games, but it often takes more to win championships.

It really is about matchups and who can get the ones they want, the Cowboys are very behind the scenes becomming a defense that can bait you into a bad matchup...and they have an offense that can trot out enough talent to creat several bad ones at once....when this team executes like they should...I dont see a defense that can stop them in the NFL.