Kellen Moore scenario

playmakers

Reaction score
Romo said during the broadcast he’s going to be a head coach next year. We all can see how talented he is.

Say McCarthy takes us to the Championship game any chance the ownership say’s “this guy is too talented to lose” and bump Mccarthy to a FO position and hire Moore as our coach. I think thats just being innovative and going with the times. You have a 35 yr old (?) genius of the new nfl ways and you can not let him leave the facility. Plus, that means we start over offensively with probably a guy like Scott Linehan, someone who has one foot out the new nfl door already. Idk. Opinions. Nothing against Mike McCarthy. I think hes been a C plus head coach so far. Its just Moore’s abilty in the new NFL.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Romo said during the broadcast he’s going to be a head coach next year. We all can see how talented he is.

Say McCarthy takes us to the Championship game any chance the ownership say’s “this guy is too talented to lose” and bump Mccarthy to a FO position and hire Moore as our coach. I think thats just being innovative and going with the times. You have a 35 yr old (?) genius of the new nfl ways and you can not let him leave the facility. Plus, that means we start over offensively with probably a guy like Scott Linehan, someone who has one foot out the new nfl door already. Idk. Opinions. Nothing against Mike McCarthy. I think hes been a C plus head coach so far. Its just Moore’s abilty in the new NFL.

MM can get out of town at this point. Moore is the future. Jerry will NEVER let him go!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He will be the new Jason Garrett within the next 2 years in Dallas.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way I want Moore as the HC. I am not even sure I want him as OC at times. I am not 100% sold on him. But not really complaining either. Not Too much, as at times during the games I get frustrated with some of his calls, or stuff that works
Or he stops using.

And if we get that far in the playoffs, no way MM moves into a FO position. You keep building to what you are doing. If you lose a coach along the way, you deal with it. It has been going on since football started.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No, Kellen Moore is Garrett 2.0

They are hyping him up , for money .

I don’t necessarily buy that and it’s early but Kellen Moore gives us an edge on game day and I think it’s going to get better and better as the year goes on and this team gets more comfortable.

I don’t want to say what I would do yet with Moore in terms of keeping him but right now it would be a big blow for this team to not have him.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Let him walk depending on the results. If the team can't make the playoffs AND advance to the conference championships then Moore is no different from Garrett or Linehan. There are plenty of modern/innovative offensive minds out there. I would just replace Moore with anyone else on the Sean McVay tree

RonWashington

Reaction score

Scott Linehan ? Good gracious is Howard Schnellenberger taken ?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Let him walk depending on the results. If the team can't make the playoffs AND advance to the conference championships then Moore is no different from Garrett or Linehan. There are plenty of modern/innovative offensive minds out there. I would just replace Moore with anyone else on the Sean McVay tree

100%

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No way I want Moore as the HC. I am not even sure I want him as OC at times. I am not 100% sold on him. But not really complaining either. Not Too much, as at times during the games I get frustrated with some of his calls, or stuff that works
Or he stops using.

And if we get that far in the playoffs, no way MM moves into a FO position. You keep building to what you are doing. If you lose a coach along the way, you deal with it. It has been going on since football started.

Wow..........its amazing how some of you just dont get it.

Moore is killing it. The guy is a genius. And after watching Garrett's offense for 14 years you still cant appreciate what Moore is doing?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Or he stops using.

x2

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Let’s worry about that after the season. Nothing gained by getting panties in a wad over it now. Jeez