Kellen Moore slowly taking over the Cowboys

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
For years I've taken a lot of flak for supporting my guy....but let there be no mistake. Kellen Moore's influence is being felt through the organization.

Some people have resented the direction of the team...myself included...but I think your finally starting to see the fruits of continuity...And a decided direction.

Some people may not like the under dog role this team is under taking...but it has served Boise State well...and I see it serving the Cowboys as well too.

Comments?:clap:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
For years I've taken a lot of flak for supporting my guy....but let there be no mistake. Kellen Moore's influence is being felt through the organization.

Some people have resented the direction of the team...myself included...but I think your finally starting to see the fruits of continuity...And a decided direction.

Some people may not like the under dog role this team is under taking...but it has served Boise State well...and I see it serving the Cowboys as well too.

What, influence to have Opie Taylors haircut more common for Cowboy players as his?

cml750

Reaction score

Moore will more than likely be our next Jason Garrett. It would not surprise me at all to see Jerry name him head coach once he realizes how bad he screwed up with Garrett. Moore would be hard pressed to do worse than Garrett.