Kellen Moore

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
What round does he grade out to today? Long season, plenty of time for him to move up or down. Just curious as to how one would grade him right now.

The last time I was that impressed with a college QB, coincidentally, was when I saw Matt Ryan beat Virginia Tech.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will probably get dinged on three things.

Small School
System Offense
Height

Not sure what round he will go in but chances are it will not be the first couple of rounds. But I am nowhere near a draft guru so what do I know.:D

On a side note...dude reminds me of a cross between the guy in superbad and the guy in napolean dynamite.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3537281 said:
He will probably get dinged on three things.

Small School
System Offense
Height

Not sure what round he will go in but chances are it will not be the first couple of rounds. But I am nowhere near a draft guru so what do I know.:D

On a side note...dude reminds me of a cross between the guy in superbad and the guy in napolean dynamite.

He is tiny. Didn't realize he was only 6'0 171lbs... Romo towers over him. . .
I think he has the the head and legs to play in this league though. Scans the field and makes his reads very quickly. Moves around in the pocket well. Maybe a pro-style off-season conditioning program will put some weight on his bones.