Twitter: Kellen unlikely to coach BSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

75boyz

Reaction score
If true,
just a reminder that Jerry's Master Plan continues with his next HC in training.

Seen it before with the last HC.

Jerry is such a Football Guy.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah, that's next-level scapegoating.

Pretty sure 90% of NFL OC's would find a way to get Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb into the end zone.

Yeah, scapegoating, that you need players with certain abilities to do things at certain parts of the field.

And Cooper already had another OC, and he was never a player that was dominating in the red zone. He's not that type of receiver.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Feel bad for Kellen. I was passed up for my dream job twice last year for guys I know I could out work.

It's a very deflating feeling but he's young and will recover.
He may of an eye on the Cowboy job which is one of the most coveted positions in all of sports.

cern

Reaction score
Feel bad for Kellen. I was passed up for my dream job twice last year for guys I know I could out work.

How do you know he doesn't prefer remaining with the cowboys? If he aspires to ultimately become an nfl hc, this is the ticket. I think he's our best coach.

aria

Reaction score
Sucks for Kellen but I’m glad he should still be here next year. He doesn’t deserve near the crap he gets from lot of people.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The issue with Kellen is he may have pass game creativity a bit but his run game creativity is trash. Compare his designs with Mcvay or Shannahan

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
If true,
just a reminder that Jerry's Master Plan continues with his next HC in training.

Seen it before with the last HC.

Jerry is such a Football Guy.
DecentSophisticatedAmericanwarmblood-small.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The red zone stuff predates Moore. You need playmakers in the red zone to make plays in the redzone. Cooper is not that, Gallup is inconsistent, and Lamb is still young.

why not both? Why rule one out? We have no red zone playmakers/plowers nor do we have a good red zone OC.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
why not both? Why rule one out? We have no red zone playmakers/plowers nor do we have a good red zone OC.

Break down your problems with the red zone play calling that goes beyond "I would have run or passed there". Actually break down the plays and tell me why they wouldn't work.

exciter

Reaction score

His career is just getting started. He’ll be fine!

aria

Reaction score
Only this fan base over rates our worst assets and under rates our best.

J12B

Reaction score

Same here. I've had a couple of interviews in a city I want to move to but haven't been hired. Very deflating.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, i find it interesting why BSU would pass up on the hometown hero. Wonder if Jerry made some back door promise to KM and waved a bit more moolah in front of him.? If i were MM, that is the first warning shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.