Kellen Winslow JR. Found Guilty of Rape

Hardline

Reaction score
What's up with Ex Miami Hurricane tight ends?
Has anyone seen Jeramy Shockey lately?

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
lol what a scumbag, he preyed on elderly women. Lock him up.

From OP's link...
===

VISTA, Calif. — A conflicted jury in San Diego County found former NFL star Kellen Winslow II guilty of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman in 2018, but remained deadlocked on six additional felonies.

The jury also found him guilty Monday of indecent exposure involving an incident with a 58-year-old woman who was gardening in her front yard. That is a misdemeanor.

Winslow was also found guilty on a lewd conduct misdemeanor involving an incident with a 78-year-old woman in a health club in March 2019. He was found not guilty on another lewd conduct charge involving that same woman.

Winslow, 35, is now a convicted rapist and is still awaiting additional verdicts. He was charged on 12 counts, including seven felonies. The jurors said they were deadlocked on the remaining charges.

“For now, yes,” the jury foreman told Judge Blaine K. Bowman.

Talk about going off the rails....

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
One minor correction: It's Kellen Winslow II, not Kellen Winslow Jr. The difference is, if your dad is named Kellen Winslow, you become Kellen Winslow Jr. If your grandfather is named Kellen Winslow, but your dad isn't, you become Kellen Winslow II. Same deal if it's someone else other than your dad such as your great grandfather, and I THINK even your great uncle. In short, the "Jr." thingie is reserved for inheriting your dad's name.

joseephuss

Reaction score
One minor correction: It's Kellen Winslow II, not Kellen Winslow Jr. The difference is, if your dad is named Kellen Winslow, you become Kellen Winslow Jr. If your grandfather is named Kellen Winslow, but your dad isn't, you become Kellen Winslow II. Same deal if it's someone else other than your dad such as your great grandfather, and I THINK even your great uncle. In short, the "Jr." thingie is reserved for inheriting your dad's name.

What? I'm confused. It is his dad's name. Kellen Boswell Winslow, Sr. played for the Chargers in the late 70s and through most of the 80s. Kellen Boswell Winslow, Jr. is going to jail. Maybe he prefers Kellen Boswell Winslow, II, but he is also a Jr.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
What? I'm confused. It is his dad's name. Kellen Boswell Winslow, Sr. played for the Chargers in the late 70s and through most of the 80s. Kellen Boswell Winslow, Jr. is going to jail. Maybe he prefers Kellen Boswell Winslow, II, but he is also a Jr.

That's weird. It said II in the article. You normally get Jr if it's from your dad and II if it's from your granddad. Maybe he did things differently than normal for some reason. But Jr and II are not supposed to be interchangeable.

Sammy

Reaction score
That's weird. It said II in the article. You normally get Jr if it's from your dad and II if it's from your granddad. Maybe he did things differently than normal for some reason. But Jr and II are not supposed to be interchangeable.

Wouldn't it be Jr from your dad, then III if it's from your granddad? Cuz your dad would be changed to II? I can't find any info on KW Sr's parents names.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It's II if you get your name from your granddad, but your dad did not get granddad's name. You get III if your granddad had the name, then your dad got it as Jr., and then gave it to you.

Sammy

Reaction score
It's II if you get your name from your granddad, but your dad did not get granddad's name. You get III if your granddad had the name, then your dad got it as Jr., and then gave it to you.

Oh I see. I didn't even think of a situation where the name was skipped one generation.

Blake

Reaction score
should've been life. He's a predator, he will continue to be one, and he has ruined the lives of at least one. Why does our system insist the diseased are allowed to roam and plague?

People like that become prey in the pen. Prison justice is a whole other animal he'll have to contend with.