Kelvin Benjamin at TE

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is this the guy who threw Cam Newton under the bus? And someone thinks he's a fit for Dak? :omg:

Dre11

Reaction score
I don't care about that. You encounter all kinds of personalities. Winning changes everything,

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Bust at carolina, bust at bills. Doesn't seem to care.

Didn't he have one prettt good year in Carolina?

I agree though, I don't want anything to do with this guy. He's proven his unwillingness to work on his game.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Kelvin Benjamin, sign him in Rico's spot. He has good hands, large catch radius, and is a great redzone target. I actually wanted Dallas to draft him as a TE. I would sign him today. 4 games and the playoffs. Great short term solution to win now. He he can just make one clutch catch, this pick-up would be worth it. He also has a copy of the Panthers playbook. He would be a great spy.

207 catches, 20 tds

HECK Yeah!!!

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think he showed up in camp at over 270 pounds this year. He'd have no problem gaining the weight needed to play TE. :)
We know he can catch. Can he block?

If another of the Cowboy TEs gets injured, then it might be worth a look to try him out at TE.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Shultz, Jarwin n Gathers are gaining their experience, so let these guys develop without throwing a progress stopper in the mix, is my take.

Carson

Reaction score
Based on what I've seen? He doesn't like football and doesn't want to play.

Not saying yes or no, and he has half the resume of Cooper.

But look what a change of scenery did for Cooper.