Kelvin Joseph and his sub 4.3 speed what's not to like?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I've heard a number of people complaining about this pick.. This guy blanketed pretty much anybody he faced and reportedly sports blazing speed enough to run with anybody including Tyreke Hill. People seem bent outta shape over the whole "rap career" thing.. which I suppose might be a thing.. but unless his music gets a lot better he's not going to make enough money from it to quit football. He's hardly the first player to have interests outside football.. Given the receivers the Eagles and Giants drafted and let's not forget McLaurin in DC having a guy who is as fast as any of them can only be a plus. Watching how effortlessly he runs stride for stride with the Bama Heisman trophy winner is eye opening to say the least. I'm looking forward to watching teams try him deep.. cause I don't think it's going to work out that well for them..

Well, maybe you should ask why people didn't like him before we took him in the 2nd round. I mean, a few people said that Surtain and Horn weren't the priority in the first round but everybody, seemingly hated anybody else, other then one of those guys in the top 10.

Welcome to the party. Better late then never I guess.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, maybe you should ask why people didn't like him before we took him in the 2nd round. I mean, a few people said that Surtain and Horn weren't the priority in the first round but everybody, seemingly hated anybody else, other then one of those guys in the top 10.

Welcome to the party. Better late then never I guess.....
So you're not willing to give the kid a chance?

freemanjc19

Reaction score
No one here ever complained about Beasely not focusing enough on football because of his rap. Never.
So...... reading was never fundamental to you?

The insults got to stop in this forum. Its beyond the point of ridiculous. As far as those whole issue with the future Superstar or Super dud, I say this.
There are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know. :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The insults got to stop in this forum. Its beyond the point of ridiculous. As far as those whole issue with the future Superstar or Super dud, I say this.
There are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know. :)

Says the guy who has been here for a minute. I put up with that guys BS for years as a MOD. LOL..... I won't be doing it as a regular old poster.

I mean, read the post. It's not real tough to figure out that I said nothing even remotely close to what he suggested. That wasn't an accident on his part. It's a whatever thing but what it's not, is worth my time to worry about.

Have a good day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I didn't insult anyone :huh:

plymkr

Reaction score
Not like this is the only off field issue with Joseph but I don't have time for players who think they're recording artists. I want them completely focused and obsessed on football. Live it 24/7. You only get so many picks in the draft and these are the guys I want on my team.

No one questions the talent. That's obvious. It's the baggage that would have made me look elsewhere.

But if he drops a diss track on Prescott I'm willing to change my mind on the pick.

I never scammed kids with fake autographs .... I never scammed kids with fake autographs .... I never scammed kids with fake autographs .... and when I see you pass again I will #$@_&$# laugh!
But what if he drops a diss track on Jerry Jones. Now he's catapulted into my personal ring of honor.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's too handsy for my liking, something he has in common with a CB (#26) already on the team. If he can fix that I can see him being someone I will like more.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Says the guy who has been here for a minute. I put up with that guys BS for years as a MOD. LOL..... I won't be doing it as a regular old poster.

I mean, read the post. It's not real tough to figure out that I said nothing even remotely close to what he suggested. That wasn't an accident on his part. It's a whatever thing but what it's not, is worth my time to worry about.

Have a good day.

I been here much longer than you know. Lost my username and password so I started a new session. Like I said, these irreverence posts have to stop and you can start today and button yourself up. People with disrespectful post really have no argument, facts or simply can't communicate effectively. I think TIK TOK would better benefit them. I don't disrespect anyone in this forum even when they attempt to do so to me. I'll always take the high road. Can't teach class!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In all honesty Joseph was not even on my radar screen. I really felt that Surtain or Horn would be there at 10, when they went before the Cowboys pick Dallas ended up with a guy who is considered by some as the best defensive prospect in the draft in Parsons so I would happy about that but knew we still had to address CB. Looking at Joseph I think the size, speed and talent is there my only concerns is commitment to team. His issues at LSU gives me some concern but talent I think Joseph has that and I look forward to seeing him working along side Diggs in the secondary.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I been here much longer than you know. Lost my username and password so I started a new session. Like I said, these irreverence posts have to stop and you can start today and button yourself up. People with disrespectful post really have no argument, facts or simply can't communicate effectively. I think TIK TOK would better benefit them. I don't disrespect anyone in this forum even when they attempt to do so to me. I'll always take the high road. Can't teach class!

Then it shouldn't have to be explained to you. If you feel that strongly, report the post.

Clearly, the have a nice day thing is not what your interested in.

DominantD

Reaction score
Based on draft profiles of Diggs vs. Joseph, who would have been projected higher?

Based on what we've seen of Diggs in a Cowboys uniform, who do you project as the stronger corner at the end of the 2021 season?