Video: Kelvin Joseph Interview Live From Oxnard

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Man I've come to grips that when you have that discussion you have to know what age you're talking to....it feels like yesterday I was a kid listening to DMX and Jay Z......but that was 20 years ago....things kids are growing up on Soulja Boy and Lil Baby lol......

How come everyone says he got kicked out of LSU but no one knows why?

I never heard of any those rappers he chose so I can't make fun of them if they are whack. I'm sure he'd make fun of my top-5 list which would be Willie D, Bushwick Bill, Scarface, LL Cool J and Rev. Run. Lol I'm old school in every way when it comes to music. If it was recorded after 1990, I probably won't like it.

In the video he says he wasn't kicked out of LSU. I think it's just speculation. He seemed to enjoy talking to the media. Seems like a likable young man.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never heard of any those rappers he chose so I can't make fun of them if they are whack. I'm sure he'd make fun of my top-5 list which would be Willie D, Bushwick Bill, Scarface, LL Cool J and Rev. Run. Lol I'm old school in every way when it comes to music. If it was recorded after 1990, I probably won't like it.

In the video he says he wasn't kicked out of LSU. I think it's just speculation. He seemed to enjoy talking to the media. Seems like a likable young man.
Yeah a lot of timeless music. Love Geto Boys.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
I honestly think between Bossman Fat, Nashon Wright, Diggs and Dan Quinn with his much needed infusion of guys who knows his system this backend could be set. I think these young corners with guys like Lewis, and Kazee are going to bring a much needed swagger to the defensive backfield that we have been lacking for decades I can't wait to see them flying around.