Video: Kelvin Joseph Workout Video

Havic

Reaction score
Greatest cornerback of all time? More than likely we look back on this draft and say WOW we drafted the 2nd coming of Brian Urlacher and Revis in the same draft back to back rounds!! #winning

Man, wouldnt that be something.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Preferences are preferences but as someone who listens to this style he’s actually pretty good. Which is kind of worrisome because he could conceivably make a career outta that lol. I think he’ll do fine though!
You got to be joking. It's auto-tune. It's not really him. What do you not understand about that? God bless you if you like it. You're right, we all have our own preferences but anyone that can keep a cadence can do that. We use to take turns calling cadence while marching when I was in the military. I guess we were all potential rapers according to you. LOL

817Gill

Reaction score
You got to be joking. It's auto-tune. It's not really him. What do you not understand about that? God bless you if you like it. You're right, we all have our own preferences but anyone that can keep a cadence can do that. We use to take turns calling cadence while marching when I was in the military. I guess we were all potential rapers according to you. LOL
You’re freakin out about something as subjective as music lol?

Scotman

Reaction score
Preferences are preferences but as someone who listens to this style he’s actually pretty good. Which is kind of worrisome because he could conceivably make a career outta that lol. I think he’ll do fine though!
I don't listen to much rap at all, but don't hate it. I thought his stuff was pretty decent, too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You’re freakin out about something as subjective as music lol?
Do you think I'm freaking out? No, you are mistaken. It's just very humorous to see someone so entertained by auto-tuning that they would describe it as a "style" of music. It's just a gimmick. If it fascinates you so much, God bless you. I wish you many years to come of synthesized voice enjoyment.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Great feet and acceleration, Fat should be able to stay with 95% of WRs, Imo physically. #24 can play the slot too providing much needed versatility.

817Gill

Reaction score
Do you think I'm freaking out? No, you are mistaken. It's just very humorous to see someone so entertained by auto-tuning that they would describe it as a "style" of music. It's just a gimmick. If it fascinates you so much, God bless you. I wish you many years to come of synthesized voice enjoyment.
:thumbup:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Is this the part where all us old guys shake our heads at how today's young people act and dress ........ just like old people did us in the 80's/90's?
To be fair, the glam metal look - while productive for me - didnt age well