Signed by Cowboys Kendricks to Cowboys

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out the last time a player's agreement with the 49ers fell apart and he ended up in Dallas was August of 1992.

The signs are everywhere.
Except that this guy wouldn't even be carrying Charles Haley's jock straps...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bang

Now don't you feel stupid?

This is why you wait 3 days.
spider-man.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out the last time a player's agreement with the 49ers fell apart and he ended up in Dallas was August of 1992.

The signs are everywhere.
49ers just throwing the Cowboys another bone, just like they did with Lance, but we didn't have to cough up a lung for Kendricks.
He is better than what we had, I am not totally jaded with this move.
How odd that he gave up a great opportunity for a possible ring to come here... Im a bit perplexed to be honest.

1942willys

Reaction score
And all the FO minions crowing about this really need to sit down and shut up. While a good signing its the only one so far and we have holes we need to fill.

pitt33

Reaction score
Another old vet.

Ex player of new coach.

Cowboys putting the league on notice.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
And all the FO minions crowing about this really need to sit down and shut up. While a good signing its the only one so far and we have holes we need to fill.
Agreed. Still time for the front office to come out ahead, but so far they've lost a lot more talent than they've signed.

1942willys

Reaction score
Agreed. Still time for the front office to come out ahead, but so far they've lost a lot more talent than they've signed.
what I am curious about is if this is the move slater was talking about; because to be blunt this is while not nothing certainly not all that either

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We had better get some DTs who can occupy blockers or Kendrick’s will look like Jalen and LVE a few years ago as OLmen were pushing them to make tackles 5 yards downfield. I wish we’d also gotten Reader.

Cmac

Reaction score
Thank you......something to think about. Addressing an issue.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
what I am curious about is if this is the move slater was talking about; because to be blunt this is while not nothing certainly not all that either
She went on NFL Network and specifically mentioned AJ Dillon today. So while I'm assuming this is not the deal she was referencing it sounds like it's not something that will move the needle either.