Kenny Britt - WR

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If your upset we didnt draft Colston in the 6th or 7th a few years back, hes pt 2.

6'4", about 225, 4.4 40, good hands, good route runner, physical. Good attitude, hes got it all.

Makes me feel old, hes only 19

He benches 400, so he will probably shoot up the draft boards after the combine, but would be great at 32 if hes there

Ill be touting this kid for the next 8-9 months

britt-ul.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2227521 said:
If your upset we didnt draft Colston in the 6th or 7th a few years back, hes pt 2.

6'4", about 225, 4.4 40, good hands, good route runner, physical. Good attitude, hes got it all.

Makes me feel old, hes only 19

He benches 400, so he will probably shoot up the draft boards after the combine, but would be great at 32 if hes there

Ill be touting this kid for the next 8-9 months

britt-ul.jpg

while I'll be ignoring

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2227841 said:
Promise?

BTW you kicked *** in Generation Kill

2672787353_8bb66bbc97.jpg

:laugh2: that doesn't look like me at ALL

just because I'm a skinny, white guy, dont' make it so! lol

funny though

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
He looked pretty good against Fresno State in the opener, and if that game is a sign of things to come for Rutgers, he's going to have his hands full this season. Wouldn't be surprised to see him put up some impressive stats if that running game can't get going.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The QB id a good leader, but very innacurate. Whatever his stats are at the en of the year Id add 15 catches 150 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Also factor in that he is going to get constant double teams.

Roy W. or Boldin aside he would be great. Rutgers is going to be mediocore, so hell be mostly under the radar until the combine. Im almost going to have to root for him to slip up at the combine.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'll try and catch a few of his games this year just to see what he's all about.

Jenky

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2932845 said:
He looked a little tentative, but so far so good.

Good call dude. Noticed that Britt/Gage/Scaife were the main targets tonight. Did Nate Washington get hurt or something?

kmp77

Reaction score
Jenky;2932869 said:
Good call dude. Noticed that Britt/Gage/Scaife were the main targets tonight. Did Nate Washington get hurt or something?

He was riding the bike before the game and was smelling some smelling salts or whatever those things are. Never seen anyone that wasn't knocked out or whatever use them before.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I thought he showed some flashes last night. Britt might turn out to be a pretty solid option at WR.

MrMom

Reaction score
Good call.

He's obviously the most talented WR on the Titans roster and he didn't look overwhelmed last night.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hey I was on the Britt bandwaggon very early too.

Like early last season.