Kentucky Derby

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I lost 10 bucks and the winner was juicing... lol good grief.

The biggest loser in this is the horse himself. He is considered a "cheater" when he didn't stick the needle into himself. Juicing is very dangerous for the horse. People that bet lose money. If that horse was injured, it could've cost him dearly with the way juicing works. In the heat of trying to win, it's important that the trainers do their best to keep the horse safe.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The biggest loser in this is the horse himself. He is considered a "cheater" when he didn't stick the needle into himself. Juicing is very dangerous for the horse. People that bet lose money. If that horse was injured, it could've cost him dearly with the way juicing works. In the heat of trying to win, it's important that the trainers do their best to keep the horse safe.
It was just jokes from me there. I threw 10 bucks at it because it makes it more interesting to root for a horse or two.

I know Baffert has now had a few allegations of doping and while I'm not that knowledgeable do know it is mostly horse safety that creates the rules.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It was just jokes from me there. I threw 10 bucks at it because it makes it more interesting to root for a horse or two.

I know Baffert has now had a few allegations of doping and while I'm not that knowledgeable do know it is mostly horse safety that creates the rules.

I know you were. I'm just saying overall, I feel the worst for Medina Spirit himself in this situation.