Kerby Joseph: Gameplan was really just take CD away; Wasn't worried about anyone else

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
done-seinfeld.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again, this is why I have stated the past 2 seasons how this offense needs another legit WR threat to help this offense better function and take heat off of CeeDee.
AC.....Jefferson, Hill, it doesn't matter. Just pick one and put him opposite of CeeDee last week and the Cowboys still get their doors blown off.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Ferg is a very good te but he is not like Gonzalez was so yeah I can see their strategy. IF we had a dynamic third down back that would help but a second WR that can burn would be a big help
of course none of that matters if we do not get improved play from the OL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ferg is a very good te but he is not like Gonzalez was so yeah I can see their strategy. IF we had a dynamic third down back that would help but a second WR that can burn would be a big help
of course none of that matters if we do not get improved play from the OL
Agreed. This Oline coach also has to go. Both the Oline and WR coach need to go.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The defense couldn't stop Detroit. The Cowboys are lucky Detroit didn't score more than 47.

Adding whoever you think is the best WR in the NFL to the Cowboys roster wouldn't have helped that.
True, but it wouldn't have been a blow out. At least with another legit weapon at WR, it would give this offense a chance to keep up score-wise.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True, but it wouldn't have been a blow out. At least with another legit weapon at WR, it would give this offense a chance to keep up score-wise.
Of course it's true.

Even had the Cowboys scored 2 or 3 TD's they get drilled. No running game means there would have been 40-45 pass attempts. We know how those games turn out. BTW Tolbert is a legit WR.