Kevin Williams 85

RonWashington

Reaction score
Remember # 85 the WR went to HS here in Dallas at Roosevelt then made it to his hometown team. You got the triplets but every championship team needs surrounding pieces.

That 4th down pass Cedric Wilson caught late in the NE game , if this team can keep people healthy I’ve got that same feeling about this club. It’s arriving .

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember # 85 the WR went to HS here in Dallas at Roosevelt then made it to his hometown team. You got the triplets but every championship team needs surrounding pieces.

That 4th down pass Cedric Wilson caught late in the NE game , if this team can keep people healthy I’ve got that same feeling about this club. It’s arriving .

That was a different era. In this pass happy era where the rules favor the QB and WR, Kevin Williams would have put up huge numbers. He's very underrated b/c he played in a HOF studded offense. We need Cedric b/c we can't keep both Amari and Gallup next year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
That was a different era. In this pass happy era where the rules favor the QB and WR, Kevin Williams would have put up huge numbers. He's very underrated b/c he played in a HOF studded offense. We need Cedric b/c we can't keep both Amari and Gallup next year.

I would gladly keep Amari & Cedric and get a comp pick for Gallup

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would gladly keep Amari & Cedric and get a comp pick for Gallup

I think we should try to trade him for a 2nd round pick. But Jerry doesn't do well trading. He hasn't "cashed in" a player since Jimmy Johnson's Walker trade.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think we should try to trade him for a 2nd round pick. But Jerry doesn't do well trading. He hasn't "cashed in" a player since Jimmy Johnson's Walker trade.

The most an injured receiver most of the season would net the Cowboys is a third and if someone offered a third jump on it

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most an injured receiver most of the season would net the Cowboys is a third and if someone offered a third jump on it

He played 16 games twice and his 1k yard season was a 14 game season. This is the most time he has ever missed and his productivity should net us a mid to low second. If he was healthy, teams trying to make a playoff run would come calling.