Key games next week

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
New Orleans @ Chicago(Both teams are 7-6, I think the Saints losing would help more because I don't think Chicago gets in unless they win the NFCN)

Tampa @ Atl(Man another tough one, depends on what Tampa does on MNF, if they lose then I would rather see Atl win because Tampa's final 2 games are at home against SD and Oak)

Wash @ Cincy(Of course Cincy, with Wash's inept offense anything is possible)

Denver @ Carolina(again depends on MNF, if Carolina loses on MNF then go Denver)

Cle @ Phil(probably won't get much help here)

The bottom line is we need to win next weekend. IF not things get tighter than they already are right now.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
bootsy;2470518 said:
New Orleans @ Chicago(Both teams are 7-6, I think the Saints losing would help more because I don't think Chicago gets in unless they win the NFCN)

Tampa @ Atl(Man another tough one, depends on what Tampa does on MNF, if they lose then I would rather see Atl win because Tampa's final 2 games are at home against SD and Oak)

Wash @ Cincy(Of course Cincy, with Wash's inept offense anything is possible)

Denver @ Carolina(again depends on MNF, if Carolina loses on MNF then go Denver)

Cle @ Phil(probably won't get much help here)

The bottom line is we need to win next weekend. IF not things get tighter than they already are right now.

I think I'd rather have Tampa beat Atlanta. If Atlanta loses they'll have 6 losses, 5 of them being conference losses. If Tampa loses then at worst they would have 5 losses, and so would Atlanta and they'd both be tied with us, IF we win. I'm not worried about if we get the 5th or 6th seed, either will be fine. Tampa will probably make it either way, so if Atlanta gets knocked down some more all the better.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2470602 said:
I think I'd rather have Tampa beat Atlanta. If Atlanta loses they'll have 6 losses, 5 of them being conference losses. If Tampa loses then at worst they would have 5 losses, and so would Atlanta and they'd both be tied with us, IF we win. I'm not worried about if we get the 5th or 6th seed, either will be fine. Tampa will probably make it either way, so if Atlanta gets knocked down some more all the better.
Yeah you are probably right on ATL. The more conference losses for them the better. Plus I don't know how our tiebreaker with TB would work in a 3 way tie.