Key games next week

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
San Diego at Tampa Bay - I kind of like San Diego because they are fighting for their lives. I know Tampa is too but San Diego has no margin for error. The good thing is SD plays the early game on Sunday and Denver plays late.

ATL at Minnesota - We want Minny to win this and I think they do since it is in Minny

Phila at Wash - I know we all hate this but let's go Skins. If they can win this this basically puts Philly out of the playoffs because the most they can get is 9 wins.

GB at Chicago - We want GB to win but GB is looking bad lately.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
GB is eliminated and wash is all but...

Doubt there will be a lot of incentive for them to play too hard.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bootsy;2494586 said:
San Diego at Tampa Bay - I kind of like San Diego because they are fighting for their lives. I know Tampa is too but San Diego has no margin for error. The good thing is SD plays the early game on Sunday and Denver plays late.

ATL at Minnesota - We want Minny to win this and I think they do since it is in Minny

Phila at Wash - I know we all hate this but let's go Skins. If they can win this this basically puts Philly out of the playoffs because the most they can get is 9 wins.

1) Like I said in other threads, when Norv's *** is on the line, he'll pull out the best coaching performances of his life just to save his own skin. I do think SD has a good shot to win @Tampa. Don't think it'll happen, but it could.

2) Minny has Tavaris Jackson at QB-not sure how he'll fare against the better teams in this league like Atlanta.

3) Zorn has proven to be a fraud now, as has Campbell, but NFCE battles are unpredictable, so this could go either way.

4) Bears win this one easily. They're at home, against a hated divisional rival that's folded like a cheap suit.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2494619 said:
Key game next week:

Baltimore at Dallas

End of discussion.
I know. I am talking about besides that game. There is no end of discussion. These games are important to us as well.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2494606 said:
GB is eliminated and wash is all but...

Doubt there will be a lot of incentive for them to play too hard.

zorn wants to keep his job. so does campbell.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2494619 said:
Key game next week:

Baltimore at Dallas

End of discussion.
:hammer:

We win out and we're guaranteed a postseason trip. It's that simple.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2494616 said:
if Tampa loses and we win dont we clinch a playoff spot?
I don't see how this gets us in when you still have to worry about Atl and Philly. Now if Atl and Tampa loses then I can believe that but Atl can still finish 11-5 and Philly could end up 10-5-1 and we would be 10-6. I am not hoping this happens but if this were the scenario this doesn't get us in.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Is there anyway possible that Dallas can clinch a playoff spot with a Win next week, and whatever other teams lossing?????

Boysboy

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494746 said:
Is there anyway possible that Dallas can clinch a playoff spot with a Win next week, and whatever other teams lossing?????

Yes-we win, and both Tampa and Atlanta lose.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
bootsy;2494586 said:

Actually what I want is a Dallas win, a Atlanta loss, a Philly loss, and a probably a Tampa win in order to put them back ahead of Atlanta since we hold the tie breaker on Tampa.

That's the things I want to see next weekend.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Boysboy;2494759 said:
Yes-we win, and both Tampa and Atlanta lose.

So Dallas Wins.... Chargers Win.... Vikings Win..... We make the playoffs.....

I like the sound of that!!!

logan

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494804 said:
So Dallas Wins.... Chargers Win.... Vikings Win..... We make the playoffs.....

I like the sound of that!!!
Thats not quite true. If the Eagles win out and ATL, TB, DAL and CHI all wind up 10-6 then Philly and TB get the wild card spots. If Chicago loses one game then your scenario would be correct, so.. root against the Bears.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
logan;2494845 said:
Thats not quite true. If the Eagles win out and ATL, TB, DAL and CHI all wind up 10-6 then Philly and TB get the wild card spots. If Chicago loses one game then your scenario would be correct, so.. root against the Bears.

If the Eagles win out they would be 10-5-1...