KEY Match-Up Against Pitt...

Reaction score
Garrett vs. Labeau (spelling?)...

This would be a chance to see just how good (or average he is). So far he has taken a top 5 offense, and made it in to...a top 5 offense.

Gonna have to run, miz things up, get TO off the line...do it Jason! This can be a great chance to win over any of us on the fence!

(Wade...can't belive I will say it...I trust YOU to win the other side of the coin...Read...you are just a waste!) :star:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the key matchup will be our corners understanding there assignments when the steelers go trips bunch.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I go even further to Pitt's OLBs up against our OTs

this is where inserting Holland at LG goes into play, Flo doesn't have to worry about whether he can hold his own, and can just concentrate on his guy, James Beastly Harrison

Temo

Reaction score
Rampage;2453877 said:
the key matchup will be our corners understanding there assignments when the steelers go trips bunch.

This.

Eskimo

Reaction score
I think it is Flo vs. Harrison. If he comes out focused like he did against Osi in the regular season last year then we win this game.

es22

Reaction score
I thinks this is the week that Roy makes an impact for the Cowboys. Pittsburgh will try and take out Owens and Barber. That will leave Williams in 1-1 coverage vs the Pitt D.

gmoney112

Reaction score
romo's mobility will play a big part in this game. as will our bigger o-line. if anyone has the team to beat pitt badly it's us. need to put pressure on big ben and limit the TO's and we should pull it out pretty handedly

dfense

Reaction score
I saw some big holes in the Pittsburgh front today. New England got away from the run when they fell behind. But it was there.

Reaction score
gmoney112;2454055 said:
romo's mobility will play a big part in this game. as will our bigger o-line. if anyone has the team to beat pitt badly it's us. need to put pressure on big ben and limit the TO's and we should pull it out pretty handedly

Will our O-Line actually play bigger though?

The Panch

Reaction score
To me, it's gonna be Romo's maturity against Dick's schemes. As much as Romo has matured, he's had some major issues against the exotic blitzes Philly has dished against him in 2 of the last 4 meetings and Pittsburgh runs their defense similar to that. Romo's patience and ability to take what the defense gives him and not force it, will determine how things pan out.

Rampage;2453877 said:
Absolutely.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Harrison and Woodley vs Adams and Colombo. We have to slow down their outside rushers if we are going to beat the Steelers.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Panch;2454384 said:
To me, it's gonna be Romo's maturity against Dick's schemes. As much as Romo has matured, he's had some major issues against the exotic blitzes Philly has dished against him in 2 of the last 4 meetings and Pittsburgh runs their defense similar to that. Romo's patience and ability to take what the defense gives him and not force it, will determine how things pan out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage

Absolutely.

I hope they have learned to cover those stacked WRs. The instability of the DBs has caused some problems. I do hope those kids are learning their roles and the game.

And Romo seems to be getting more mature. His INTs have dropped steadily albeit slowly. He can turn gunslinger. I hope he'll not force it to TO and take what's given. He will have to scramble some. We're not going to keep him upright all game.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Doomsday;2454391 said:
Harrison and Woodley vs Adams and Colombo. We have to slow down their outside rushers if we are going to beat the Steelers.
I agree but they have to slow our outside rushers too. I will take our OT's and mobile qb over their OT's and qb any day. I think Ware, Spencer, and Ellis have a field day against their OT's. Look what Ware did to Seattle's OT (name escapes me) and he is suppose to be the best in the league.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
T.O. has to be "ON" against the Steelers; he has to come off the jabs at the line, and hold onto passes thrown his way. Marion Barber also needs a good day running.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
I think TO is going to have a bad game. Steelers will mash him. I'm looking for a handful of bootleg plays this week to buy romo some time. Lets see how they match up against Bennett and Witten. I think these provide the biggest mismatches.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
BaybeeJay;2454709 said:
I think TO is going to have a bad game. Steelers will mash him. I'm looking for a handful of bootleg plays this week to buy romo some time. Lets see how they match up against Bennett and Witten. I think these provide the biggest mismatches.

They put Polamolu on Winslow when they played Cleveland if they take a similar approach vs Dallas Roy or TO should have some chances to make big plays.