Key to this season?

DiResta

Reaction score
watch the way Andy Reid uses Tyreek Hill in his offense
not just the ol jet sweep and screen

GenoT

Reaction score
Staying reasonably healthy...and how quickly can all the new personnel — players and coaches — become integrated and get up to speed.

One of Garrett’s supposed strengths is organization. Gotta hope this is truth and not rumor.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
We all know about the stars of the team and they will be critical to the team's success. But what could hold this team back from really being contenders?

I would suggest that the "holes" are what keep you from advancing in the playoffs, because good teams exploit your weaknesses. Safety depth could be one of those things, but safeties are easier to find than DTs and you can schematically protect one less than stellar safety.

On the other hand, DT, may be a gaping hole in an otherwise solid defense. We not only have a lack of depth there, we seem to not even have a player who is a starting level quality player on the entire team.

How far we can advance may be tied to can any one of Price, Ward, Collins and company give us serviceable play there and can the second rotational guy not totally suck and he exploited like taking candy away from a baby.

Right now this is my biggest concern. If one of our starting linebackers gets a significant injury, and we can't get good DT play we avoid be super soft against the run.

Simple answer for me. Mr Prescott. Is he or isn't he? He will have to be to go far

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Offensive Balance. If we can threaten all levels of the field so the defenses can't cheat toward some things (like run game & underneath passes), we will be just fine.