Keys why we lots the game

Switz

Reaction score
In no Order

1. The pitch and catch Romo to Choice got inside the steeler 10 and we had to settle for a FG. A TD and the game is 17-3

2. All Points got scored going in one direction away from the win... Seems who wins the coin toss is at a major advantage.. we did not

3. Romo Killed 4 drives. 289 yards of Offence minus 4 drives that Romo gave away 3 ints and 1 fumble. steelers turn these into 10 points.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Switz;2472254 said:
In no Order

1. The pitch and catch Romo to Choice got inside the steeler 10 and we had to settle for a FG. A TD and the game is 17-3

2. All Points got scored going in one direction away from the win... Seems who wins the coin toss is at a major advantage.. we did not

3. Romo Killed 4 drives. 289 yards of Offence minus 4 drives that Romo gave away 3 ints and 1 fumble. steelers turn these into 10 points.

so all the int are on romo? Romo struggled, but he was not alone on offense. I wont get into it, but the offense looked out of sync and romo had to constantly align his wr. That is ridiculous in december.

Switz

Reaction score
theebs;2472295 said:
so all the int are on romo? Romo struggled, but he was not alone on offense. I wont get into it, but the offense looked out of sync and romo had to constantly align his wr. That is ridiculous in december.

I blame all 3 on him..

witten can take blame for the last one... if he wants Romo has to read what the WR /TE are doing hold on the ball move around whatever.

He is the one throwing the ball..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Switz;2472303 said:
I blame all 3 on him..

witten can take blame for the last one... if he wants Romo has to read what the WR /TE are doing hold on the ball move around whatever.

He is the one throwing the ball..

Then you need to watch closer, the first one was most certainly not on him.

The last one was.

Switz

Reaction score
theebs;2472315 said:
Then you need to watch closer, the first one was most certainly not on him.

The last one was.

I watched the game why toss the ball in tripple coverage?

Yea TO gave up on the play

but what about the check downs becasue there was triple coverage...

other options..

but heck I can live with 1 int a game...

but 3

thats way to many