Kffl news

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
zrinkill;1376055 said:
Then you have no playmakers on the Boys ...... cause all of them made stupid mistakes and disapeared at times this year ...

I am not tying to get in a pissing match with ya jack ..... But T.O. dod not "cost" us any more games this year than Romo, Glenn, or our defense .....

we failed as a team .....

That's what I said...we don't have any playmakers.

aikemirv

Reaction score
zrinkill;1376055 said:
Then you have no playmakers on the Boys ...... cause all of them made stupid mistakes and disapeared at times this year ...

I am not tying to get in a pissing match with ya jack ..... But T.O. dod not "cost" us any more games this year than Romo, Glenn, or our defense .....

we failed as a team .....

You do realize that TO would not be constantly beat on if he would just shut up about being involved in the offense when we know that he had 83 catches and over 1100 yards and 13 tds even with the over 15 drops.

If he would just shut up!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
aikemirv;1376068 said:
You do realize that TO would not be constantly beat on if he would just shut up about being involved in the offense when we know that he had 83 catches and over 1100 yards and 13 tds even with the over 15 drops.

If he would just shut up!

I agree ... the guy is a first class jerk and I never wanted him as a cowboy ..... but he is one and has really done nothing to hurt the team since he has been here ....

He is our biggest home run threat. We need him until we find someone else.

a good coach can turn this team into a Super bowl contender next year ..... just hope Phillips is the guy.