Khari Willis

RamziD

Reaction score
Could this be the S for us at some point today? He had an official visit and seems like the RKG...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/khari-willis

A two-year starter for Michigan State, Willis is renown for his football character and leadership. What makes Willis so appealing is his coverage versatility, tackling and ability to attack forward. His specialty is man coverage against tight ends, short zones and firing downhill. With that said, his zone coverage skills are a work in progress as he can be tardy to work into throwing lanes and his ball skills fail to impress. Willis should be a valuable option in sub packages right away while helping on special teams but he has the upside to start in time.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
This is probably the guy we end up with. Add him to the list of late round safety's that we keep going after. Some day we will use a premium pick and resolve the issue once and for all. Woods worked out O.K. but I bet there aren't many teams that believe Woods would be an upgrade over their F.S. Were so used to suckage he seems like a winner in comparison.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is ok. Better Safety than Frazier. But I cant 100% tell you he is a future starter. Dont think he would be out Iloka this year

Mr_437

Reaction score
Willis is a good player, but at this point no need in chancing down the 5th Safety on the roster. Rather add a 5th CB, RB2 or Edge.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I think CB first and then maybe this guy or Hooker if they are still there.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I'm not ready to call him a starter, but I do believe he can be. I'm ready for him to be a Cowboy.

Sydla

Reaction score
At some point, even if CGJ flubbed his visit, if he’s there at your pick you may have to just go talent at that point.