kind of like how Wade is handling things

Wood

Reaction score
Not a fan of wade at all but I have to admit he handled things well last week. He called a team meeting for hour and half to get everything out in the open. He allowed Jason to address the team. He even schemed a great defensive game plan. I still think Dallas needs to make the playoffs for him to keep his job...but he sure has this team playing for him right now...and I really havent seen that in while...parcells included.

cwbyfn1957

Reaction score
I agree. After he started paying attention to the Defense, look how much better they have become. I'm not sure how Wade will rank with the All-Time Cowboys coach's when all is said and done, but this may be, for better or worse, the best coaching of his career. He, at least, has made adjustments through the Season to at least try to fix whatever problems have come up(D,ST,ect).
I remember reading an interview with him, where he said his worst coaching period was in Denver. He let his assistants do it all and it ultimatly cost him his job(not to mention Elway lobbying for Shanahan, he didnt say that but everyone knows it). So he decided from that point on he would have his fingers on the problems that come up during his tenure if he got another chance(i.e. more Hands On). He has been true to his word.