King Kong

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I saw this movie today and when I went I was really skeptical, but man was I surprised. I really liked it. It does a really good job combining action with a love story. I'd say IMO this is one of the best movies if not the best (big name) movie to come out this year. It is really worth the admission.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Agree:

I thought going in a 3 hour movie might be too much. But the movie did a great job establishing characters and by the time we were at Skull mountain - there was a lot of ??? Even though the story is known it was a great job of action/suspense on what was happening.

The island sequences are classic special effects. Dang creepy at times. The savagry and animal like attributes of natives bordered disturbing. Intense and NOT for young children....

The love story hit a tad closer than past Kong movies to me. The whole beautifull and sunset sequence on the island and on top of Empire was touching. My Son late today said on sunset as we were driving home - It's beatifull!

Special effects as Kong was on Empire was nuts. I'm scared of heights and felt like I was up there....

3 hours went by too fast. A movie I might go back and see again and again.

Dang it - I shed a tear again as Kong died

Great movie -

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Loved the T-rex fight scene.....
See I didn't want to give any spoilers away but I agree it was cool the SE's are great.